Chapter 19: The last Day 🍋

I was packing everything to leave tomorrow night. I was walking around the room grabbing all my thing to put in the bag. After I did that I started to clean the cabin with Levi for a few hours. I was cleaning the bedroom Levi walked in grabbed my waste push me to him.

He kissed my neck as I put down the cloth. He push me to the bed started to strip my clothes out me and himself. I got back up from the bed turned push him to his knees. I tied his hands behind his back as I pulled him up from the the floor pushing him on the bed. I climbed on top of him tease my cunt in front of Levi. He was squirming beneath me.

I stuck two fingers in myself moved them around as I let out a moan. Pulled them back out shivering them in Levis mouth. He moaned in my fingers as I moved my body. Levi cleaned my fingers as I pulled them out. I moved my cunt to his face grabbed his hair.

'I demand you to clean this mess up.' I said to him.

Levi licked my cunt all clean. I got back up moved my body to his cock. I positioned myself with his cock near my entrance. I when down hard on him. Levi let out loud moan as so did I.

I picked up my pace Levi grunted out of pleasure. My breathing was started to get heavy as I went faster on him. I stopped got off of Levi untried him. He grabbed the belt put it around my neck.

'On your knees now brat.' He demanded me.

I did what I was told. Levi push his cock deep I'm my mouth. His pace pick upas I was trying to breathe at every second I can. He cock started to twist as hot sticky cum run down my throat.

Levi untied me as we laid on the bed to catch our breath. After a few minutes I got up to take a shower. Levi lied here watching me get up. I got back from my shower and laid down. I was humming myself to sleep whole playing with Levis hair.