Chapter 4: New home

Levi's POV:

I looked at Farlan who was still staring out the window. 'What is it Farlan?' I said.

'Well she seems like a nice girl and I think Isabel needs a friend who is a girl.' He said still not looking at me.

I was just sipping my tea and thinking about it myself. That might be the best I think in my head. I started to get up to wash my cup. I walked to the sink and washed it.

A few hours past:

I was sitting on the right side of the bedroom.I looked over to see her tossing and turning in her sleep. All the sudden I hear her scream. I rushed over to her and held her head to calm down.

'Shhh. It's okay Nashiko. No one is going to hurt you.' I said looking at her face. She was still sleeping but started to calm down with my Touch. I finally started to fall asleep while holding her hand.

Nashiko POV:

I woke up abruptly with heavy breathing and sweat coming down my face and my hands clammy. I looked around and spotted Levi staring at me with a concerning look on his face. I tried to slow down my breathing.

'Oi you okay?' He said.

'Yeah just a bad nightmare.' I said while staring at him in the eyes.

He got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room to the living room. I was confused as why we were going to the living room. We got there and he sat me in the chair. I did what he was telling me. I sat there with all three of them looking at me.

'We need to talk to you about if you want to stay here with us.' Furlan said with a smile.

'Oooh she is staying with us yay. We can share a room and have lots of fun with 3D maneuver gear.'  Isabel said with sparkles in her eyes.

'Ugh what is 3D maneuver gear?' I said with a confused look on my face.

'Oi brat you were not supposed to tell her yet damn.' Levi said.

I was so confused what was happening. I don't know what to do. I was thinking and didn't hear Levi call me. He got really annoyed with  it and smacked my hand to get my attention. I flinched backwards and fell on the floor. I had fear in my eyes.

Levi got up and walked to me and held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up from the floor.  I calmed down with his Touch.

'I will join you guys.' I said with a smile.

'Tch before you learn how to us the 3D maneuver gear. You need to learn to clean properly.' Levi said.