Chapter 7: The Dream Talk 🍋

Nashiko POV:

'Levi I'm done cleaning.'  I said walking towards him. I looked at him trying not to be awkward but that didn't work out so well. He looked up at me in the eyes. I froze in fear and anxiety started to hit me hard with his steel blueish gray eyes staring in my soul. I gasped for air and sat down to calm down.

'Okay. Are you doing okay?' He asked with emotionless face. I just stayed quiet.

'Oi I have a question to ask.' He said. My eyes widened with worry. On no I started to panic because I know what he wants to ask.

'Umm yeah what is it?' I asked trying not to make eye contact with him.

'Why were you screaming my name this morning?' He asked with a soft tone in his voice. I started to sweat and panic more. How do I tell him.

'Oh umm I guess a dream I had. But if you want to know more not here.' I said with a scared tone in my voice.

He looked at you and nodded. We finished cleaning and went to his room. I sat on the bed and he sat i a chair in the corner of the room.

'So my dream started like a normal day. I was cleaning the bookshelf's. Al that sudden felt hands between my tights.' I said while I started to blush without realizing it but Levi noticed it. He tried to be calm but it was hard from what he just heard from me.

As I continued to explain the dream and after I finished it we stayed quiet for awhile. I had my knees to my chest and burning my face from the embarrassment of the dream. I don't know what to say after that. So I just stayed quiet and hide it from Levi.

Levi POV:

So she dream about me fucking her. Maybe I can ask her how she feels about me. Yea I will do that.

'Oi Nashiko I have a nether question for you. What are your feeling for me?' I asked her. She did respond right away.

'I-I like you but I don't know if its a friendship like or a romantic like. I don't know right now.' She said while blushing.

I will give her time to see what one it is. I will wait her to give me her answer.

'Okay just take your time.' I said to her. 'Need to go and see if there is any jobs for us to do.' I will be back later.' As I said that and got up from my chair and walk out the door.

I was gone for a few hours. I got up the the door and walked in. I guess they are asleep. I will tell they tomorrow.