Chapter 18: The Picnic

I was get up after my breathing calmed down to take a shower. I left the room went down to wall to the bathroom. Levi followed behind me as well. We hoped in the shower. I was washing my body then my hair. Levi was doing the same. He got out garbed a towel put it around himself and walked out of the bathroom. I finished a little after him. I got myself out of the shower too and warped a towel around me.

I walked back the the bedroom to put on my fresh clothes. As I came in the room Levi was fully dressed laying in the bed reading. I was sitting in a chair drying myself off. I put on black underwear with gray pants and a long shelve shirt. I walk over to the bed and climbed in it laying next to Levi. I slowly fell asleep.

Next day:

I desisted to make lunch for a picnic for me and Levi. I make some sandwiches with apples. I put it all in a basket with a blanket and some other things. Levi was waiting for me by the front door. I walked over to him.

'So where are we going?' Levi asked.

'I was walking out here a while ago and find a perfect place for a picnic for us.' I said with a smile.

He nodded as we walked thought the forest. I looked around and saw the spot. I looked at Levi as he followed me. I put down the basket got the blanket out and put in on the ground. As I got done I sat down on it. Levi sat next to me.

We looked at the beautiful forest for a while. Levi was holding the whole time as the sun started to go down. Levi noticed it as he slowly got up from the ground. He held out his hand for me to get up too. We pick everything up and headed back to the cabin.

'Thank you for spending time with me Levi. I really liked it.' I said with a smile walking down the path we made a few hours earlier.

'Your welcome brat. I had a fun time too.' he said.

We got back to the cabin as it got dark outside. I put the basket on the table in the kitchen. Started to take everything out to wash and put away. I finished a hour later. I sat down on a chair to relax for a bit before I started dinner.

I had my eyes closed till I felt something touch me. I opened my eyes as fast as I can just to see Levi chuckling.

'Levi what the fuck was that for.' I asked angrily to him.

'Well you looked like you were sleeping. I want to scare you.' He said with a chuckle.