Chapter 5: A Year Together

Nashiko POV:
It's been a whole year since I started to live with Levi, Isabel, and Farlan. It has been the best year I have had. I was flying on the 3D maneuver gear in the underground with Levi. I was having so much fun. I feel the breeze hit my face while I was going higher then Levi. He just looked at me and roll his eyes I didn't care. I was living my life.

I heard Levi call my name so I went to him. I looked at him to say something. 'Yes Levi?' I said while looking at him.

'We are going back home for today.' He said as he glared in my eyes. I started to blush a bit and feel this weird feeling I'm my stomach. I didn't know what it was but it only happens around Levi. I was day dreaming till I heard him say we are back. I snapped back to reality. We got home and went to put the gear back. I put it down in Levis room since that is where they put them. I walked out of the room to go to my room to get clothes for my shower.

I walked in to mine and Isabel's room and went to my dresser to get my clothes. I looked at Isabel who was on her bed drawing something. I can not see it.

'Oi Isabel did you finish cleaning with Furlan?' I said to her while grabbing my clothes.

'Ugh yes I did. I hate cleaning so much.' She said with annoyed Expression on her face.

'Damn okay. You didn't need to bite my head off.' I looked straight at her.

'Sorry.' Isabel said.

'Well I'm going to take a shower.' See you later.' As I walked out the door.

I was in the shower washing my body and heard the door open. 'Who is it?' I said while washing my body still. It was silent for a few minutes till I heard a familiar voice.

'Tch.' He said.

'Levi what do you need. I'm kinda busy right now.' I shouted at him. It was quiet again for a few more minutes. I turned the shower out and tried to grabbed my towel but it was not there. I remember putting it there. Till I remember Levi is still in there.

'Levi can I have my towel please.' I asked.

'Hmmm I didn't know if I want to give it to you.' I heard him say. I started to blush were I was not able to hide it from him. So I got the courage to get out of the shower with my hands on my hips staring straight at Levi. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. I was blushing so hard my legs started to buckle and I started to fall to my knees untill Levi grabbed me.

'Damnit Levi. Why do you do this every time to me?' I said while glaring at him.

'Tch well your to cute to tease.' He said looking down at me with a smirk.

'Hmph.' I said while starting to look away from him. I got up and started to put my clothes on. I put my baggy black pants on first and then I put on my whitish gray shirt on after. Levi was just looking at me in the corner if the room sitting on a brown chair. I finished getting dressed and grabbed my dirty clothes. I started to walk out the door and Levi followed behind me.

 I started to walk out the door and Levi followed behind me

Levis POV:

I walked to the door and let myself in. I was still silent till I heard her pretty voice. 'Who is it?' She said. I just stayed quiet till I said 'tch.' For a few minutes. Till I heard the shower turn off and I quickly grabbed her towel as quick as possible. She reached out her hand to grab her towel. 'Levi can I have my towel please.' She said.

'Hmmm I didn't know if I want to give it to you.' I said with a smirk.

Levi what the hell are you doing. I was thinking I'm my head. I don't know I'm even hear. All the sudden she came out of the shower fully naked in front of me. Levi Control yourself. I gulped with out her knowing I did.  I just smirked at her. She started to fall and I grabbed her.

Damnit Levi. Why do you do this even time to me?' She said while glaring straight into my eyes.

'Tch will your to cute to tease.' I said. What the fuck Levi in my head. What do I do? I'm so last. So I just sat down in the chair and watched her get dressed.

'Hmph.' She said looking away from me.

She finished getting dressed and started walking to the door. I followed her out the door.