Chapter 9: Surface

Nashiko Pov:

I felt warmth on my face. I didn't know what it was. I started to slowly open my eyes but to see sunlight blind me for a few minutes. I finally open them to see Isabel, Farlen and Levi by my side. I started to sit up in my bed. Isabel noticed that I moved so she came to help me.

'where are we?' I asked.

'The surface with the scouts?' Levi said to me.

Wait what? We are up here now. How the fuck did I get here and what the fuck happened to me? I asked myself in thought. I didn't noticed that I was in thought till I hared a voice shout as me. I came back to reality.

'Nashiko what the fuck are you doing?' Levi shouted. I just stared at him with no respond. He got more angry with that and got up and smacked me in the face. I started to tear up from it. I put my knees to my chest because that is my comfort place. I started to cry. I was in shock and scared because Levi has never hit me before.

'LEVI, What the fuck are you doing hurting Nashiko? She didn't do anything to you.' Furlen shouted at him. I wanted to run and hide be I could not move my body.

Isabel was holding me to calm me down. She held me tighter in her hug. It felt nice since I have never had that kind of love before. It was new to me and it warmed my heart. We stayed like that for a while.

'Give her time to unjust the new area. You half to remember she was passed out and don't know what is happening.' Furlen said to him. I could feel him glare at me with him blueish grey eyes. It sent shivers down my spin.

Time skip a week:

I was getting ready for training today. I finally was done. I looked in the mirror to see if everything was good to go. I walk to my door and opened it. I walked out and shut it be hide me and started to walk down to the mess hall for breakfast. I came up to my big wooden door and opened it up. I walked in and grabbed my food and walk to the table that Levi, Isabel and Farlen were at. I sat down next to Isabel. She smiled at so I smiled back at her.

'Good morning guys!' I said.

'Good morning.' Said Furlen.

I started to eat my food. After a few minutes I was done. I cleaned up and got up from my seat to take my tray to the kitchen. I set it down in the sink and walk outside for training. I was ignoring Levi because of what happened. Why would he do that to me?

I walked outside and started my day of training. A few hours have passed. I was finally done for the day. I headed inside to go to my room just ignore everyone in my path. I made it to my room. I opened the door and walked in to grab some fresh clothes for a shower. I walk back to my room and walked out shutting it behind me.

I got to the showers. No one was here so I got to have peace and quiet till I heard a familiar voice behind me. I slowly turned around to face them.

'What is it Levi?' I asked him.

'Tch so your finally talking to me now? He said while looking at me.

'Well you did walk in while I was taking a shower.' I said with a Stern voice. He looked at me with no emotion on his face like normal. I smirk at him. 'Do you like what you see Levi? I asked him.

He did say anything for a while. All the sudden I felt him tug at me towards him. He smirked back at me. He grabbed my chin and lower it down to his lips. I didn't realize my face was so red. Im knees started to buckle and it started to heat up between my thighs. What fuck is happening to me.

Levi kiss me roughly. I closed my eyes. I felt his tongue brush against my lips for entry. I opened them up and his tongue was all around in my mouth. I let out a small moan.