Chapter 21: 15 Years Later

It's been 15 years since Levi and I joined the Scouts and the death of Isabel and Farlan. Levi is now Captain and I'm his right hand girl. We still have our little secret meeting with each other. My room is right next to his so it make easy for us to meet up.

I was walking down the hall to the mass hall as I felt cold hand grab my waste. I turned around so quick to see the person. At my surprise it was Levi. He gave my a little smirk. I just rolled my eyes at him for it. I guess he didn't like that and pulled my to his office.

'Ugh Levi I'm trying to go to the mess hall for lunch.' I said to him but he didn't care.

'You know what Nashiko you have a bad attitude problem.' Levi said with annoyance i. His tone.

'Yeah I get that a lot but that who I am and you know that very well.' I said with angry in my voice growing.

I pulled my arm away from Levi turned around walked away to the mess hall. I guess he didn't want to make a sense and just walked in his office. I got to the mess hall opened the door walked to get lunch. I turned around to see Hange waving me down like she was dying . I rolled my eyes at her walking towards her. I sit down next to her waiting for her to say something.

'Nashiko guess what.' She said excited to me.

'Hmm.' I said.

'Today we are going to catch two titans. Are you excited.' She asked me.

'Hange the only one here who is excited is you.' I said grabbing my bread.

She just chuckled at my answer and then went back to eating. After a few minutes I finished my food I got up to clean my plate.

'See you later Hange.' I said walking away.

She waves at me bye. I walked to the kitchen I opened the door to see Levi staring at me as I walk in. I go to the sink. I put my plate down started to wash it. Levi was making his black tea.  I put the plate away then turn to Levi.

I walk up to him gave him a kiss on the cheek then walked away with a smirk on my face. He followed behind me as I walk to the stables. I got to my horse put on his saddle.

I got on his waiting for Levi. He got on his and we started our mission for the day for Hange.

'I swear Hange ask for to much some times.' I said to Levi.

'Yeah I know.' Said with a little chuckle.

We spotted two titans 10meters away. Levi got off his horse flying towards them. I followed behind. We got there captured the small one first then the second one. A few scouts came to collect them.

After that Levi and I headed back to HQ for the night. We got back hoped off my horse taking his saddle off too. I headed inside Levi followed as we walked to our rooms.