Chapter 32: Happy Ever After Ending

——5 years Later——

It has been 5 years since Levi and I have been married and the twins are going to me turning six in 2 months. Wow time has gone by fast.

Levi works at his tea shop that he opened about 2 years. The name of it is "Belles Fleurs" witch means beautiful flowers in French. The outside is brown and gray stone finish with the inside white wall paper and blue detail.

As for me I started a writing business with Armin and Annie. The name of the shop is Vintage Ink. We make all the stuff you will ever need. Paper, quails, ink, and sealing wax. It is a very beautiful place to visit with a brown and stone finish outside and light brown wall paper on the inside with gold detail. The shop is right next to Belles Fleurs.

Nashiko pov:

I was walking to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. After about 10 minutes of cooking it breakfast is done. I put everything on the table calling the twins to come and eat.

"Farlan and Isabel come down to breakfast." I called for them.

I heard them running to the dining room to eat.

"Morning mama." Farlan and Isabel said unison.

"Good morning kiddos."

I went to go get there clothes really as we are going to visit 3 special people today. "Hmm what should I have them wear." I thought to myself . "Ah I got it."

For Isabel a purple and white lace dress with black shoes. For Farlan a black suit with white trim and black shoes as well. For me I think a black lace dress will do with flats.

"Kids are you done eating." I call to them.

"Yes we are." They said together.

"Come come we have things to do today."

"Coming mama."

They ran upstairs to there room to get dressed as I got dressed as well. I heard Levi come in from outside walking to the bedroom.

"Morning love." I heard him say. I smiled and turned around to face him.

"Morning honey." I said running to him giving him a kiss on the lips.

After a few hours of riding on the horses we finally made it to the grave site where Isabel,Farlan and Erwin lay. Levi help Farlan off his horse then helped Isabel as well.  As for me I started to clean there graves off.

Levi and the twins come and help as well. We stayed there for hours talks, laughing. Levi and I laid on the ground watching the kids play. I smiled as we are a happy family.

—-20 years later—-

The twins are all grown up as they has kids themselves what makes Levi and I grandparents. We let the kids have the shops as for me and Levi we stayed at the cabin we know all to well. Sitting on the porch watching the sunset together.

—-The End——