Prologue

I enter into his room which is very dark as no lights are switched on. Only the moon is the source of light in this dark surrounding.

He is sitting beside his bed down on the floor his back facing me, he is Crying silently while looking at a picture.

I go near him and keep my hand on his shoulder and said "Aarav"

As soon as he hears me he rubbed his tears and turn to me and begin saying "Umm, do you need anything? Oh mom must be calling me let's go" he stood up to go but i held his hand.

"Please sit down," I said in a low and calm voice.

He slowly sits in front of me with his head down, maybe trying to hide his tears from me.

"Cry," I say and he looks into my eyes with confusion.

I hold both his hands and said "Aarav we can't be strong all the time, sometimes we need to express our feelings our emotions freely. Please cry Aarav... let your pain flow in the form of tears that you are not shedding for... I don't know how long....cry Aarav ...let your pain lessen to some extent.... please"

I can see his eyes becoming glassy with tears.

It is hurting me to look at him like this in pain.

A loner tear falls from his left eye.

All of a sudden he comes near me hugs me tight. His head on my shoulder and his strong arms wrapped around my waist. He doesn't know that this is leading my heart to beat fast.

He starts crying and sobs loudly.

I keep one hand on his back and another on his head. I run my fingers on his hair to soothe him.

Soon I feel my shoulder getting wet due to his tears.

"I can't take this anymore Bhaviksha, I just can't," He said Sobbing loudly

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Hello guys, this is my first story and I hope you liked the Prologue.

Please comment down how it is and your views too.

I require your support to continue writing so please vote, comment and share.

Thank you so much.