Chapter 55

Bhaviksha's POV

This so not fair! I wanted to spend sometime with my Aarav but we are not getting anytime, yes we did had a few seconds with eachother in cinema hall but it cannot be counted.

My phone beeps, it is message by Aarav.

As i am the Birthday boy so i have a wish which you have to fulfill! Which is i want to spend sometime with you. I have tried every single thing but all went futile, now i want you to plan something and come to me and if you will not then i am Telling you that i will be upset from you for whole ...... 1 hour! No not 1 hour, only 30 Mintues.
Your Aaru !

I pull my botton lips between my teeths to suppress my laugh

I look at him, he looked Away, pretending to be upset but looked at me from the corner of his eyes. I shook my head, How can he be so cute ❤️.

Aarav's Dad give room keys to everyone.

I took the key and we all walked to our rooms then i got a message again from him.

Won't you do anything?

I turned Around to look at him, he showed me his puppy eyes and i grinned, looked Infront again.

We walked in our rooms. After taking Shower and changing into new clothes which the hotel staff provided us, i moved into The room where uncle, Dadaji and my father are staying.

But before that i call Rahul.

He came and was looking fresh, maybe bathed just now.

"Listen Rahul i want your Favour"

"What Favour?"

"First Answer me who does massage best ?"

He gave me a smugly smile "me obviously"

"So you are saying you are better than me?"

"Obviously i am"

"Okay then, i want a favour from me"

"Sorry i will not message your legs or head"

I facepalm my face "stupid I don't want you to do that"

"Then?"

I grinned and said "i want you to just say yes!"

"Yes? For what?"

"For whatever i am going to say in, to uncle, my dad and Dadaji"

"Just yes! is it? Why do i feel something fishy is going on in your head"

"Are you scared to even say Yes?"

"No i am not but i don't believe you" he said pointing his forefinger at me.

"Admit it brother you don't have guts to say even yes"

"All girls are the same" he mumbled

"What?"

"Nothing, i am ready to say yes"

"Good"

I knock the door.

My dad opens the door.

"Bhaviksha, Rahul you want anything?"

"No, we just wanted to meet you guys"

We entered in.

"How was your Day Dadaji?" I asked

" Amazing but tiring as well"

"Yeah surely it was, it must be tiring for you both as well?" I asked dad and uncle

"Yes Bhaviksha Beta so much" Uncle said and my dad nods.