Chapter 22

Aarav's POV

Bhaviksha, Bhaviksha, Bhaviksha! I think only of her, day and night only Bhaviksha.

I don't know why i got concious when she said that she will go to the party and wear sexy dress.

I have no problem with her wearing any such dress but their will be boys.

I mumbled that there will be boys who would look at you when she asked me about it. But thank god she didn't hear it.

When she said that she will find someone else as her partner, i didn't feel good at all, i couldn't bear  my own imagination of her being with some other men.

So i decided to go along with her but the problem is permission!

How will i get to her in the night???

You have to lie or else Bhaviksha will find someone else as her partner!-my mind said

No I won't let that happen!

We are having dinner and i said "umm Mom Dad tomorrow can i stay with my friend?? Actually he is suffering from high fever, Malaria so he was requesting me to stay with him for one day...i will try to come before 11 or 12 Pm or the next day"

"Hmm, no problem you can go and from our side tell him get well soon" Dad said and i nod

"Which friend of yours is sick?" Dadaji asked sternly

"Va-varun" i smatter

"Hmm call him" Dadaji ordered.

"Wh-what?"

"Pratap call him and ask about his well being" Dadaji ordered.

"Papa Aarav is saying the truth, so why are you calling him?" Dad said

"Pratap!" Dadaji shouted making him flinched.

Pratap have Varun's Number so he says" yes Dadaji"

He dials the number and keep it on speaker "hello?"

"Hello Varun this is Pratap here!"

I get tensed"yes Pratap?"

"Umm i heard from Aarav that you are sick, are you fine?"

"No, i am not fine... actually i am suffering from high fever from past few days and so i am calling Aarav to come to me as tomorrow there is no one with me, i can't ask mohit and Rohit to stay with me all the time"

"Hmm okay Varun Take care, bye"

"Okay bye but please send Aarav tomorrow"

Pratap loooked at Dadaji, he nods.

"Okay he will come" Pratap said and cut the call.

Actually i already told Varun about this and he agreed to lie as he knows that how strict my family members are expect my mom and dad.

This torture which i get almost like everyday and my past was scaring me to come India back.

Mom and Dad decided to shift To USA when i completed my schooling because i was humiliated every single day because of my family members and the people around. Priya doesn't know about it. We never let her know it.