Chapter 44

Bhaviksha's POV

Today my college is beginning and it's been 2 days i haven't called Aarav as from the day i have realised that i love him, i am so nervous to even talk to him.

Yes i am longing to see him, talk to him but what about this stupid Heart of mine which beats so fast when ever i think about him.

He called me many times during day and during night but i didn't pick it up, i always used to act as if i am sleeping when he called so Rahul used to inform him that i am sleeping and during the day time i never kept the phone with me.

But now the problem is i am back to college and my hostel obviously so i have to pick up his phone when he will call or will make some excuses.

"Bhavi what are you thinking ? Come on pack your stuff or else we will be late for the class" Divya said in a hurry as we are actually late.

"Yeah" i pack my stuff and 3 of us move out for our class.

When i step out of my girls Hostel i froze!

There was Aarav standing near the tree looking at at his foot , i quickly hide and pull Divya and Vishakha with me.

"What are you doing Bhavi?" Vish asked

"Guys Aarav is standing there" i pointed him out.

"So?" Divya asked

"So the thing is i don't want to meet him" i said nervously

'why?" Both of them asked

"Because, because I don't want to that's why"

"You both had an argument?" Divya asked

"No"

"He teased you?" Vish asked

"No"

"Did you say something to him?"

"No"

"Did -"

"Stop please, nothing happened, i just don't want to meet him that's it"

"So then how will you go from here? He is standing straight infornt of our gate" Vish asked

"Umm can you guys please distract him?? Or say i have already left for the class please?" I pleaded them with my puppy eyes.

"Okay but only on one condition" vish said

"Whay?"

"You have to tell us the reason, why you don't wanna meet him"

I take a deep breath

"Okay"

Both of them want towards Aarav and said something and he went.

They came back to me.

"What did you guys tell him?"

"We said that you already left for the class" Vish said

"Then he asked if your are alright or not" Divya said

"Then we said you are perfectly fine" Vish said

"Then?"

"Then he told us to inform you to call him after the last class, if it's possible" Divya said

"Then?"

"Then he went and was looking very upset Bhavi"

Oh Aarav, I am Sorry. I just need some time.

"So now tell us" Divya folded her hands and Vish was also keen to listen.

I take a deep breath and say "ilovehim"