Chapter 19

Bhaviksha's POV

I am so happy to meet him today after college. I was so impressed when he climbed up to my rooms Balcony.

I loved it when he was red like a tomato when i kissed him on cheeks. He looked so cute.

I am in the last class of the day and just waiting for the bell to ring. I am tapping my foot continuously.

I already told my friends that i have to go out for some urgent work so after my last class i will go directly.

When will this bell ring?

Only 10 second...10..9...8...7..6..5...4...3...2...1...and i stand up but bell didn't ring.

"Do you wanna ask something ms.Bhaviksha?" Professor asked as i stood up.

"Aaaa...ummm....eee..aaaa...hehehe.. nothing sir....sorry." I look here and there and scratch my head in embarrassment and give a sheepish smile and sit, but when i sit the bell rings.

As soon as the professor moves out of the class....i rush towards Aarav.

I saw him near the entrance gate so i run towards him.

Again running!!!? My mind mocked me.

I ignore it and stand infront of him keep my hands on my knees and breath. He gives me water bottle and i gulp the whole water.

After relaxing i say "so how was your day?"

"Fine"

"Even mine" we both went silent.

To break the silence i said "umm let's go to a park! What say?"

"Okay" he said without wasting anytime.

I sit in his car and he drives to the near by park.

The weather is so pure and fresh today.

When we come out of the car and walk to the park, i am feeling so good in this beautiful nature.

We both walk in and sit on the near by bench.

Small kids were playing and even some teenagers.

"So Aarav tell me why didn't you call me even once all these days?" i turn towards him.

"My phone was broken"

"How?"

"It slipped from my hands"

"But then why didn't you buy another one?"

"I didn't inform my dad about it"

"Hmm okay....no problem"

After a pause i say "so tell me about your family"

"What should i say?"

"Who all are their in your house and how they treat you!" I asked and he looked a bit tensed.

"In my house there is Me and my family, Dadaji..mr.Gopal Ahuja, Tauji..mr.Gajraj Ahuja, Taiji...mrs.Lalita Ahuja and their Son Pratap who is one year elder than me"

"Umm is anyone in your house who is the reason behind your...your panic Attack?" I know what i am asking will make him a bit panic and nervous but i have too.

He is quiet.

"No problem Aarav take your time and then tell me" i said calmly.

I saw two teenager boys playing badminton.

"Aarav come let's play badminton" i said and held his hand.

"No Bhaviksha I don't-"

"What yaar Aarav you are a sportsmen, so be a bit energetic...now come"