Chapter 28

Aarav's POV

Aarav keep your mind and heart in your control, she would have caught you looking at her picture.

Your were staring at her picture, even though she is in your house!!!- my mind spoke.

Now what do i say, i don't have the courage to call her and say hey Bhaviksha i wanna spend sometime with you but i am very nervous to tell you that.

She will probably laugh at me.

When she said she wants to leave in my room forever, a picture of her came up in my mind as my bride!!!

I was so shocked and began coughing.

I am in my room just turning around to sleep but sleep is far away from me.

I stood up go and stand at the balcony.

Should i go in to look at her ??? No no no, what if she might be awake??

I mustered courage and was about to open her balcony door when i heard my phone ringing. I entered my room picked up my phone.

I looked at the number, i began to shake, no please!!!

I picked it up and put it in my ears "in room now"

Saying that the call was cut.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the room.

Bhaviksha's POV

I was feeling thirsty so i woke up.

I found that the jug was empty which is kept in my room, i looked at the time, it was already 2:13 am.

I was so lazy to go to the kitchen, so i thought of entering Aarav's room and steal the jug from his room.

Stealer!!- my mind mocked

I ignored it and came to balcony, i hope is balcony door is open.

I slid the glass door , thank god it is open.

I entered in, i was surprised when i saw that lights of his room were on and he wasn't in his room.

Where is he??

I went out through his room.

I began to search for him, it is really very dark, oh god what if ghosts comes in front of me all of a sudden???

Bhaviksha you are a brave girl, go and find Aarav.

Yes i am brave girl.

I take a deep breath and walk making sure I don't wake up anyone.

I walk on the first floor to see if any of the room's lights were on or not.

When there was none i go to the ground floor, i found Dadaji's room's light was on.

Didn't he sleep???

First i think i should find Aarav.

I walk around in the dark and i heard a door opening and closing!

Now where to guess which room?? There are many rooms on the ground floor and secret passages to reach them.

First i go to the right as the voice came from there.

As i am walking i heard a hiss sound as if someone hit his legs pinky finger on door oh it pains alot.

Then I saw Someone walking in the main hall coming from the right itself.

I went towards that person slowly, he/she was walking with difficulty, I can't see properly as i am not wearing my specs.

I go more close and found it was Aarav.