Chapter 42

Bhaviksha's POV

I woke up when wind was blowing and birds were chirupping.

As the wind was giving up a blow over my body i snuggled more into my pillow, which is so soft and big. I took a deep breath.

Wait! Why does my pillow smell somewhat like Aarav??? And why is it so big?????

I opened my eyes and i found my face between Aarav's neck and Shoulder. My arms wrapped around his torso and his around my waist.

I moved my face a bit back to look at him, he was sleeping peacefully with a smile adoring on his lips.

Yesterday was best day of my life and i guess we both slept like this yesterday.

I am feeling warm and loving in his arms, so as he is sleeping i snuggled back and sleep even his grip tightens over me.

This is no less then heaven.

°°°°°°°°

After sometime i felt someone poking my arm.

I open my eyes and saw it was Aarav.

"Bhaviksha, wake up it's already 8am"  he whispered

"No Aarav i want to sleep" i mumbled

"Bhaviksha Priya called me just know everyone is Searching for us"

I reluctantly left him and sat.

He stoop up and said" let's go"

I held both my hands infront of him "help me to get up, i am so very tired"

He chuckled "you are so kid" and helped me to get up.

"I am not a kid mr.Aarav, i am 20 year old big girl" i fold my arms.

"Surely you are" he laughed

"Shut up Aarav and let's move down every is Searching for us as you said" and began moving.

Firstly both of us entered our respective rooms and freshen up.

I came out and moved to the living room where everyone was present and after a minute Aarav also arrived.

"Bhaviksha beta have you packed your bags??? After lunch we will leave" mom said making me feel sad

"Why so soon Sheena ji... atleast wait till the evening" Shalini aunty said

"Bhabhiji we can't as i have work in my office so i have to go in there plus Bhaviksha's and Rahul's college will also begin so we have to leave today itself" my dad explained.

"We Understand Raj, first let's do the breakfast and then you can leave" Alok uncle said

I found, Priya, Rahul, Aarav sad just like i am.

During lunchtime everyone was quiet.

After lunch mom told me to pack my luggage, so i went to my room.

While packing someone suddenly from back, hold my stomach and kept his head on my shoulder.

"Don't leave me Bhaviksha... please" it was Aarav.

It is like a shock to me as he never hugged me like this ever.

I felt my shoulder wet where he kept his head.

"Please don't go, stay with me, please" he please and was sobbing

I dont have any words to tell him as i myself don't want to leave him.

I hold his hands which he had kept on my stomach.

"Bhaviksha please stay with me" his voice is cracking down making my heart to pain.