Chapter 9

I know i am casting it very late, but please don't mind 😅

(Siddharth Malhotra My fav ! My Crush ❤️)

Bhaviksha's POV

Aarav is really very strange, i mean he is like a roller coaster, he rushes out like a train!

when ever i am free i think about him.

And in this thinking process i noticed one thing that he wears full sleeve shirts, jackets.

As i am a psychology student and want to be a psychologist in human behaviour, i can say that he is disturbed and a bit depressed and by what, I want to know !

The bell rang and i rush out of the class with my friends.

"Guys let's go to the canteen i am very Hungry" Vishakha said patting her stomach

"Even i am" Divya said and even i said the same.

As we walk to the canteen, which is across the Football ground, i saw someone.

It is Aarav...No he isn't playing but sitting alone under the shade of the tree plucking the grass out and looking down. Nobody can watch him over there until someone looks with concentration.

Yeah and your concentration is always on him- my stupid mind mocked me.

Shut up

"Umm guys you go i will join you" i said and start walking towards him.

"But where are you going?" Divya asked

"Nowhere, i just remembered some important work, i will be back you go" i said and they went not before saying try to join fast.

I secretly go to him.

I sat beside him and say "hi" with excitement.

He looks at me with that same expressionless face and said "hi"

"Umm what are you doing?" I ask

"Nothing just enjoying the nature"

"Well i see that but why alone?"