Chapter 48

Bhaviksha's POV!

Rahul dropped me at Divya's house, where Vishakha was already present and from there we left for Ruhani's house.

We already brought our dresses yesterday as we all were free so we went for shopping and all three of us chose Saree.

I thought of choosing a descent one but ended up picking a sexy one because i want someone to regret his Choice.

Say me jealous, selfish i dont mind but i want Aarav to feel something for me, let it be even lust i don't care

What if others looks at you with lust and not him???

Then! Shit I didn't thought about it. How stupid can i be.

"Why aren't you wearing your saree bhavi??" Ruhani asked

"Nothing just going to change"

I enter the washroom and change. I look at myself in the mirror, oh god it reveals so much! But not that much as the dress i wore on Shweta's birthday party.

 I look at myself in the mirror, oh god it reveals so much! But not that much as the dress i wore on Shweta's birthday party

I come out of the washroom.

"Oh damn you look so sexy Bhavi" Divya says

"Yes you look so awesome" vish said

"Thank you but even you both so pretty, many boys will fall for you"
Divya suggested me to slide my hair's at one side, so i did that.

Vishakha came near me and whispered "Aarav jiju won't be able to take his eyes off you Bhavi"

I blush "shut up Vish" she giggled and went to Divya and i guess she whispered something regarding Varun because i can see red colour on her cheeks.

We move out from Ruhani's house to reach at the venue.

Divya found Rishi so she moves with him, Vishakha with Tushar and i am looking out for Parth but my eyes are despirately waiting to see Aarav.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so i turn around and found it to be Parth.

"Wow you look so gorgeous Bhavi"

"Thank Parth and even you look Handsome"

"Thank you so much Bhavi"

He put forward his hand and asks "shall we move in or we have stay at the entrance itself??"

I giggle "sure let's move in" i place my hand on his.

I look around to find where is Aarav.

"Bhavi let's have a drink, what say??" Parth asked

"No drinks please"

He laughed "bhavi i am talking about soft drink, not alcohol"

"Oh sorry, let's grab one then"

I move along with him and i saw him there, looking so Handsome as ever in Plan yet stylish black t-shirt and Pants with Blownish Coat. Oh he just made my heart skip many beats