Chapter 18

Third person POV

It has been 2 months since they both met and now add one more month to it.

Yes one whole month as after exams they have break of one month. Now Bhaviksha will be in Second year and Aarav 4th. She will be 20 and he will be 23.

Bhaviksha tried to call him but he never picked it up, she is curious to know about it, she is very worried about him as he already got a panic Attack.

She tried to see him when she had exams but didn't even got a glance of him.

When ever Priya Calls Rahul, Bhaviksha tries to know About Aarav and when she asks her to give him the phone she says that he isn't home or he is sleeping. Bhaviksha was always disappointed.

She is so despirate to meet him but she have to wait for one whole month for that but when ever she misses him so much , she looks at his sketch.

She is always dreamy about him, this didn't go unnoticed by his father. He asked her if she was alright? She used to nod and excuses herself.

Rahul tries to cheer her up by making fun of her or sometimes himself but she laughs only to show him.

Bhaviksha have this strong feeling to meet him, to look at his handsome face, to make him smile, to hug him, to ki-, well leave that for now.

She is counting every single day, she wants this time to pass soon.

On the other hand Aarav's condition is same as Bhaviksha. He is longing to see her, talk to her.

When ever Priya Calls Rahul through dad's phone he wants to know about her and when Priya motions him that Bhaviksha wants to talk to him, he makes some kind of excuse. Why? Because he is nervous to talk to her and as she talks to him when everyone is around him, he can't take a chance.

His phone was broken by them that's why he couldn't even talk to her privately at night, nor he could look at her photos nor her videos. He have his sim card and memory card with him but no phone.

During the exam time he looked at her secretly and was very excited to meet her after the exams but she went home.

He is so despirately waiting to meet her, she is like a pain killer for him. When ever he used to talk to her at night he slept peacefully.

Now as she is not with him he remembers his past Every single day and the pain they give him. With her he used to forget everything but without her it revives again.

In past 2 months they have beat him like hell, over small things and he can't even protest nor can he say it to anyone,nor he can ask someone to apply medicine over his wounds, nor he can lessen his pain by talking to her.

He want this one month to pass soon, as soon as possible like bursting a balloon at one go.

He plays his guitar every night and remembers her, the beautiful moment they spent together, her touch, her closeness, her smile, her hug, her kiss which she gave him.

After one month

Bhaviksha is very excited to meet him after so long. She packed her stuff in the night itself and is ready before the time.

She arrives at the railway station one hour earlier as she doesn't want to miss her train to meet him.

As soon as the train comes she rushed into it after hugging her parents and Rahul.

She reaches her college after 2 hour. She moves into her hostel and her friends hug her and all three of them talk about what they did in this one month.