Chapter 49

Aarav's POV

We kissed!!!

I don't believe that We both kissed.

But you were the one who kissed her first right?

Yes i did because i was angry with her and on the top of that she was going to say that she will leave me so to shut her up-

You kissed her, wow! I didn't knew that you can kiss Aarav

Well even i myself didn't knew that but when my lips touched her i lost my control, her lips tastes so sweet like honey that i can taste them forever without any pause.

I let all my anger flow through that kiss, Angry Because of that Parth, angry Because of her ignorance.

After she left my house she didn't call me nor did she pick up my calls making me so impatient to meet her.

In College also when i wanted to meet her she wasn't available, she used to leave for her classes very early, never met me after College nor she called when i informed her friends to tell her.

But one day i called her and thank god she picked it up, it felt so good after talking to her after so long. She told me that her psychology professor gave her some Project Because of which she is very busy, i understood her condition but requested her to call me anytime when she is free.

Next day during Football practice i saw her, believe me guys it was like someone gave me my favourite Chocolate to eat which i was longing to have, i was approaching her but Parth stood Infornt.

I thought he is just asking for something aa he is her senior then what might he be asking her, i thought!

She moved towards me but my football coach came to me and informed me about Football tournament which was going to happen next month, he was even blabbering something but that moment i just wanted to meet her, hug her but then i saw Parth Approaching her again.

He held her hand and dragged her with him, how dare he hold her hand was just my thought, i was about to follow them but my stupid coach didn't let me.

That day i was so determined to meet her that i Waited for her in the college itself. She took so much time to come back but when she came i forgot everthing.

She told me that Her Psychology professor has chosen Parth and her for The project so they went to discuss it. I was a bit calm to know that that both of them are meeting for Project Nothing more but i became angry when she denied me to go with me to a resturant to have food as she already had with Parth, i didn't listen to her, i mean she have time for Parth but not me!

I clearly told her that she lied to me for meeting every single day but no! nor she called nor she met me. But her words soothen me to very great extent.

Next day after College both of them went in the library for the ppt thing, instantly I don't know what came in my mind i decided to be near her, not wanting her to be alone with Parth. It's not like he is Bad or something but her safety for me is so Very important.

I sat along with them saying that i have business Assignment, which was a lie of course. Even though i was trying to glance at my book but my eyes betrayed me and i was just controlling myself as they both were growing so close to eachother, even in the resturant they ordered the same food, when i said they are like brother and sister he denied it immediately making me will to punch him. He even calls her with her nick name, i said that she doesn't like it but no she dont have problem with him calling her Bhavi.

That time i felt i am being replaced with Parth but she cleared my doubt saying that no one can take my place in her life. I hugged her and kissed her cheek which i was longing for so long to do.