Chapter 54

hello lovely reader's, i have a  very small request that please vote for my book by clicking on this link! Please Nominate my book !!

Just on this link, Go on Nomination 1 page and bote for my book under Romance.

If you are unable to use the link then search for wattpad love awards 2021.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/272954211?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Always_Manyata&wp_originator=HaaoYJE8B8GvyjS3I%2F4Sm0N0Zhk6ygZmb6RJAJ6yxZ67pORz022X88x6zRJkC51ZC%2BSUVAgSCk38zrB9g7RGOHtHqSgz6Lo6i2U3Mbl3wu4wg3NQ5MpFubxrSvfudN4Z

Aarav's POV

I woke up when sun rays were falling on me.

I adjusted my eyes to the light and i wanted to stretch myself but i couldn't move.

I looked at my side and saw my beautiful angel in my arms sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and began to stroke her hairs lightly. I never knew that my life would take 180° turn, i couldn't believe that what i used to dream would be mine!

I never thought that happiness would ever shower in my life and i never thought that i will get someone in my life who will love me so much but now see, i am the most happiest person in this world.

She began to open her eyes slowly.

"Good Morning Aaru"

I kissed her forehead "good morning angel"

"Wake up It's already 7;30 Bhaviksha"

She snuggled more into me "no i don't want to, i love being in your Arms"

I smiled at her words "well Bhaviksha even i like this, but now we have to leave as we have College which will start at 8"

She quickly moved away from me "what? Aarav we are so late, i will miss my class oh no" she began to panick.

"Don't worry we will reach on time Bhaviksha...now come let's sit on the passenger seats"

We both sit in the front and i made her reach college.

"Bye Aarav" she kissed my cheeks

"Bye"

"and yes Happy birthday again, enjoy your day as much as you can"

"Sure"

I drive Back to my house and slowly sneek into my room but i heard Priya.

"Bhaiya from where are you coming from?"

I close my eyes and then turn to her "nothing i just went for aaa........ jogging...haaa see i am sweating and even tired" i make her look at my forehead which have some sweat beads.

"Oh Bhai i didn't knew what we jog while driving, jogging and Driving at the same time, wow"

I am caught i guess

"Umm well bhai who taught you this special skill??? Bhaviksha di?" She teased me

"And bhai you even did shopping not bad"

I just grinned "please don't tell this to anyone"

"Okay bhai i won't but only on one condition"

"What?"

"We will out for movie and fun park"

"Okay but i have to go for college"

"Bhai are you serious?"