Bonus Chapter!

Please vote and comment!

Some of my Friends were asking for a romantic bonus Chapter of Bhaviksha and Aarav so here it is. ENJOY!

Bhaviksha's POV

"Bhavya Open your Mouth, aaaa" i do the Action so that she open up her mouth to eat the food but she

Sometimes i hate handling kids and Even Aarav went to Attend an important meeting.

"Don't rise my temper Bhavya, i said your dad will be late na"

"No no no, i will eat only when Dad will be with us" She said folding her hand and blowed her cheeks with air.

Then Maa said "Beta please eat some"

"No! Mumma said that she will make Ghevar today but she didn't"

"I was Busy, that's why and don't be stubborn okay" i said keeping my hands in my hips.

"No, no, no, i will not eat, i will complain about you to Dad" she said and again  crossed her arms

Such a complain box she is, that's why she is my daughter! I always used to complain about Rahul when he did something wrong.

"Fine don't eat, i am going to make Aarush sleep and don't talk with me now" i said being a bit Irritated from her

Then papa said "Bhavi beta, even you are acting like a stubborn kid here, talk to her politely"

"No papa, i know she will get more stubborn if i will do that way, let Aarav come" i said and Took Aarush in my hands from Maa

"But Beta atleast you eat something" Maa said

"No, maa i am not hunry"

It's Lunch time and Sunday as well but due to some urgent meeting he had to leave.

I promised Bhavya that i will make  Ghevar together at home along with Aarav but as he isn't there i said that we will plan it next sunday but this madam is showing tantrums.

I take Aarush to our room and make him sleep.

I heard car horn from outside, hmm my Husband is back.

I am so angry on him, because of him my daughter is upset from me. I won't talk to both of them.

I take up some of my work files and just glance at them randomly.

Aarav's POV

I came back from Office, being CEO is not easy, when i planned to spend Time with my family this urgent meeting came upon my head but i completed it as fast as i could because i promised my Dear wife that i will help her in making Ghevar.

Well it was my little Bhavi's Request so i couldn't deny it and as it's my favourite as well, i couldn't resist as well.

I have just stepped in my house when Bhavya came running to me "Dad" and hugged my legs.

I picked her up in my arms and kiss her cheeks.

"Dad you came"

"Yes and why wouldn't i? When my princess was calling me"

She smiled.

"Yes and your Daughter made my daughter Angry" Dad said holding his Arms.

I knitted my brows and looked at Bhavya, she looked Down.

"What did you do Princess?" I asked

"Dad, mom didn't made Ghevar for me and so i didn't ate up the food which she was forcing me to eat" she said in a low voice