Chapter 57

Please guys if you haven't voted for the Previous Chapter's then please do!

Story is going to end soon, so can't i have your Support for this book during it's ending chapters through your votes?

Enjoy

Bhaviksha's POV

Aarav was so disturbed with the court encounter so i thought of diverting his mood so i made him remind about his apology.

Well i was just teasing him and i wanted him to come and tell me in the end that i couldn't find anyone for you but i was so shocked when i saw his message!

He said he already found a date for me, like seriously, he found a date for me and he isn't even bothered???

I am in my class and my mind is just thinking about the person he might have had selected for me.

The bell Rang and i immediately run towards Aarav. Today i am the first one wait for him today.

I found Aarav coming towards me with a smile, why is he smiling??

"Hello Love"

"Hello! What hello?? You found a date for me!"

"Yes" he said simply

"But why?"

"Because i want to apologize"

"But, but"

"You should be Happy that i can do anything for your apology"

"Whom did you found as my date?"

He kissed my cheek "you will know and i promise i won't stop you from kissing him"

He to steps back and said "be ready at 7pm, i will come to pick you up and wear something sexy and your date is going to be super romantic" he winked in the end.

"But Aarav-"

"Bye and be ready on time" he ran away

What is he planning? And he will even allow me to kiss the man???

No!!! I guess my drama came back on me. How can i kiss anyone else other than him.

If he isn't having any problem then even you shouldn't.

I guess you are right! Let me also see who is has found as a date for me and he wants me to wear sexy dress?? Okay i am in for that.

I drop my bag in my room and run to buy a very sexy but yet descent dress for the date from my saving money.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I have called Aarav like more than 20 times to ask him who is my date but he said you will love him!

I call him again.

"Aarav please tell me"

"I said Bhaviksha you will love to have him as your date"

"But i love you not Someone else"

He chuckles "even i love you and for your Apology -"

"You are doing this....i know that!"

"Okay then bye and be ready at sharp 7pm" and he hung the call

I don't have any idea whom he had selected to be my date ! And the qualities which i told him yesterday was his! I looked at him and said all those things.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Here i am getting ready and my Friends are laughing at me.

"Bhavi i am telling you should tell him that you were just teasing him" Vish said