chapter 23

Continue

"What the fu-" Varun said and we all rushed to them.

They are unstable and laughing for no reason.

Bhaviksha was about to fall but i held her by keeping my hands on her shoulders.

But she jerked my hands off and somehow walked to the dance floor and shouted "Kudi nu nachne de (let the girl dance)"

First time i heard her loud voice.

This song began to play and i saw her and her friends Divya and Vishakha also went off Varun and Tushar's grip.

Three of is them began to tap their foots on the floor.

Bhaviksha began to dance along with her friends.

(Imagine them danced like this👆)

She was even about to fall in few steps but stabled herself.

She was dancing so carefree with a cute smile on her face.

Then she came to me and began to pull my cheeks and said "Come Aarav let's put the floor on fire"

She was about to fall but i held her "Careful"

She giggled and said "when you are with me then I don't need to be carefoooool"

Varun held Divya and said "i think we should drop them to their hostel they have drunk alot"

"Yeah Varun is right" Tushar said

"Hehe Varun is always Wrong...you know once he said he is a badboy but no he isn't he is a very good boy" Divya kissed his cheeks and Varun was red like tomato and his eyes widened.

"Let me dance Tushar" Vishakha said

"No we are leaving Vishakha" Tushar said.

All three of us picked up our partners in bridal style and took them towards the cars.

Tushar came in Varun's Car so all 4 of them are going in his car and I am dropping Bhaviksha.

They go first and after them i made Bhaviksha sit in the car she is singing song.

I sat in and began wearing my seat belt when she said "Aarav"

"Hmm"

"Make me wear the sit beat pleaseeee" She said like a kid.

I remove my seat beat and move towards her.

As the seat beat is a bit more far i have to move more close to her.

My heart began to beat fast, she is just staring at me with adoration.

When i made her wear the seat belt she kissed my cheek and said "Thank you Aarav"

I just breath out and drive the car.

The roads are empty, no car is visible anywhere.

"Aarav"

"Yes Bhaviksha"

"Stop the car"

"Why?"

"Please stop na"

"No Bhaviksha, i have to make you reach your hostel on time"

"Please Aarav"

"Why?"