Chapter 24

Bhaviksha's POV

I am sleeping on my bed but i feel my bed is shaking!!

Omg is it an earthquake, i wake up with a jerk and shout "Earthquake, Earthquake-"

"Bhaviksha there is no earthquake" i heard Aarav.

Wait Aarav??

I look around and find myself in a car, Aarav is driving and i am on the back seat.

Argh my head is aching like hell. I press my head and say "Aarav!! How am i in your car?"

"Aarav?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes Aarav, it's your name right!" I say and he look at me through the mirror.

"Yeah, Aarav is my name" I could feel sadness in his voice. But why?

He stops the car and moves out "where are you going?" I asked

He doesn't reply and moves in a shop and after sometime comes out with lemon juice and a medicine.

He sits besides me and pass me the lemon juice bottle.

He said "Drink this you will feel better and when you will reach your hostel take this medicine"

I drink the lemon juice and then i ask "how am i in your car??? I mean we were in the club right!"

He stares at me for a while and then said "how much do you remember?"

"What?"

"How much do you remember about the party?"

I try to recall and then say "we both went to the party, gave gifts to Shweta, then she cut the cake, we ate,then i danced with my friends after that we both did the couple dance on "closer" and then i went to drink juice with my friends and ...."

"And?"

"And I don't remember after that"

Why am i not able to recall what happened next.

"You really don't remember what happened next?" He asked

In shook my head and say "no, I don't remember anything Aarav!"

He just kept staring at me which is making me nervous "did something Happen Aarav? Did i do something? Why can't i remember anything? What happened?"

I began to cry, why can't i remember anything? What happened to me?

"Hey Bhaviksha don't cry, you didn't do anything" He said hugged me.

I kept my head on his chest and he caressed my back.

"Stop Crying Bhaviksha"

"What happened Aarav, please tell me, i am sacred"

He broke the hug and cupped my face.

He wiped my tears and looked straight into my eyes and said calmly "listen Bhaviksha the think which you drank was not juice but alcohol"

I was about to speak when he said " listen to me first" i nod.

"You then danced along with your friends, then you all became unconscious so we ,i mean Varun, Tushar and me decided to drop you guys at your hostel"

"Then?" I whispered

"Then all 4 of them went in Varun's Car and you came along with me" he said

"Then?"

"Then you!" He paused

"Then i what Aarav? I am scared what did i do?"

"Then you began to vomit and dozed off so i made you to sleep in here on the back seat and as it was very late, your hostel warden wouldn't have had allowed me to enter in so we both spend our night in here in my car" he said