Chapter 56

Please vote for the previous chapter if you haven't! Please it's a very small request from your author! 🙏

Bhaviksha's POV

I am in my class and am just Blushing like anything remembering....you know what.

It gives me ticklish and nervous sensation which makes me grin. That kiss, god damn that kiss i tell you. I can kiss him all day long.

His sexy body was making me go insane.

Next day was Sunday so we came back from there itself. I told Everything to Divya and Vishakha about how much fun we had except the initimate time.

I am going to meet him after  my classes will get over like always! We are meeting for past 1 week but we don't kiss, as we want to take it slow.
I just can't wait.

After the last period i run towards him!

He was already there in his football Dress.

I hug him immediately and breathout heavily.

He chuckles and say "why do you have to run all the time?"

"Don't know what's there in me which forces to me run towards you"

He hugs me tightly.

"Why haven't you changed yet?" I asked

"Well, i didn't wanted to waste a single moment to meet you"

I kiss his cheek "you are so sweet"

We both sit under the shade of the tree. I Sit between his legs and he put his arms around my stomach and his chin on my shoulder.

This means he is upset about something! Actually i have noticed when he is upset he never looks at me or hugs me from back.

"Aarav" i call him softly

"Hmm"

"What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me"

After few minutes he speaks "we have to go for court hearing tomorrow and i don't wanna see their faces"

I turn around and cup his face "don't worry everything will be fine"

"I know but I don't want to see those killers and i even don't have confidence to speak about what they did to me"

I kiss his forehead "don't think so much, everything will be alright, this is the last time"

"I know" he holds my hand "but i want you to be there with me"

"I will ! but what will your parents say?"

"Well i will tell that you are the one who brought the proof so you are required in court"

"Okay then i will be their with you"

He smiled.

We look at eachother.

"Bhaviksha"

"Yes"

"Can you Call Parth as your Brother?"

I knit by brows "why?"

"Nothing i just want you to treat him as your brother, you know actually i see you both in that manner only, infact you have many similarities as well even with other Boy's"

Jealous

"Mm okay if you feel so but I don't want to calk him as my brother"

"Why?"