Bonus chapter ✨

Bhaviksha's POV

I am working on my laptop and searching for some articles so that I have a good study on a particular topic.

Aarush and Bhavya are at school out while Aarav is in his office.

Oh I am badly missing my sweet husband. Actually he is dealing with a very big company and it is really very important for him to crack the deal and make mom and dad proud.

I know he can do it but now a days he is so tensed. Old Aarav is still there in him, the one who gets panic sometimes and is very warm hearted and sweet.

He has always been so loving to me and everyone, so perfect that I can't stop falling for him every day.

I look at our wedding photos and smile. He is blushing so hard as I kissed his cheek in front of everyone.

I giggle.

Now I can't wait to be with him. Every night he is working and not even sleeping and we are also not getting proper time with each other, I know his meeting is tomorrow he is preparing but a little bit break is also fine.

I change into ripped blue jeans and a blue shirt, I tie my hairs in a bun and wear loops and then sandles. A red lipstick and liner.

I coming Husband, I smile looking at my self.

I inform mom and dad I going to meet Aarav.

I ask the driver to stop near a sweet shop and buy his favourite ras malai.

I finally reach the office. The smile at the receptionist and she greets me.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Ahuja"

"Good after ! Is your sir free?"

"I will ask him mam"

"Okay but don't tell that I came"

She nods with a smile.

"Hello sir"
.....
"Someone has come to meet you up"

.....

She covers the phone "mam what should I say who?"

"Tell him that his dad's father, say any name you know"

She nods and then she says "he is free mam"

"Thank you"

I take the lift and look in the mirror. I open one button of my shirt but then I open one more to show my cleavage so that I can seduce my Husband.

I grin ! I can be so naughty sometimes.

All the time - my heart said

Well what to do when your husband is Aarav!

I take a deep breath and walk to his cabin when the lift stops at his floor.

I look at the name plate of his name proudly.

I knock the door and I hear his sexy voice "come in"

I open the door and I saw him reading a file, I shook my head to much into work. I lock the door walk in making loud noise with my sandles to grab his attention.

He looks up and his eyes stop at me in surprise.

Aarav's pov

"Bhaviksha" I say and my mouth is wide open as she is looking so sexy.

She is wearing tight jeans, fit shirt with 3 buttons open showing her cleavage to me making me go hard. I hope no other man saw her like that with there lusty eyes.