Chapter 37

Bhaviksha's POV

Today i woke up with a very big smile on my face, finally those devil's are gone.

Now Basically what is happening is that Pooja is going to start soon for beginning a new journey and life actually it was Aarav's plan.

Everyone is so happy as Aarav is smiling since he woke up even me.

We all closed our eyes and began to chant the sacred song.

After it ends we do the aarati of God.

Aarav placed His dead parents and Dadiji's photo near the god. He even opened their room which was closed since their death.

He told the workers to clean it and make it look new as it was.

His Dadaji asked what he was doing, he replied that indeed they are dead but they are alive in our hearts, so their is no need to close the room, it's their remembrence.

"Okay so now everything is done so everyone please wait for the breakfast as your Aarav is going to cook it!" Aarav said and we looked at him in surprise.

"No beta i will make it" Shalini aunty said

"No mom please today i want to make it for everyone"

"Okay beta but i can atleast help you"

"No i will do it alone, but i just need someone to help me in identifying the spices" he said

His mom said "okay i will help"

"No mom not you....someone else" he said

"I will help you bhai" Priya said

"No not even you as yesterday you yourself took Bhaviksha's help in Cooking"

"Then me " My mom said

"No aunty not even you, i don't want any elder to help me" he said

"Aarav bro i would have helped you but I don't even know C of Cooking" Rahul said surrendering himself even before asking.

"No problem beta Bhaviksha will help you" My dad said and i glared at him, it is not like i don't want to Cook with him but i am feeling so lazy today.

"It's fine with me if Bhaviksha is" Aarav said looking at me and even everyone else.

"Umm it's fine with me as well" i said and he smiled.

Aww he looks so gorgeous with that smile.

"Okay then let's prepare The Breakfast" he held my hand and headed towards the kitchen.

When we enter the kitchen he asked "what should i prepare"

I just shrugged "no idea"

He began to think "okay let's make Aloo(potato) paratha, some fried rice and stuffed sandwiches...what say?"

"Great" i said with a grin.

"Okay then let's begin" he said with enthusiasm.

He took the cooker filled it with some water, dropped the potatoes in it.

After that he washed the rice and poured them in another cooker to get it cooked.

I didn't expected him to know this much !

"Umm Bhaviksha i only know this much" he rubbed his nape embarrassed

I giggle and said "no problem at all, now do as i say, okay?"

"Ai ai captain" he saluted me.

Wow i love this Aarav.

Oh you love Aarav!!!!- my mind said