chapter 38

Bhaviksha's POV

Now we all are thinking what to play, some are saying Volleyball, some football and some basketball.

"Dadaji what do you say?" I asked

"For me it's Volleyball"

"Okay then let's play volleyball everyone, but there is one slight problem" i said meekly

"What?" Everyone asked

"I don't know how to play it, nor the other the other games, hehe" i said with Embarrassment

"Are beta, you are worried over a small thing! Even we don't know but someone will teach us the basic before we begin" Shalini aunty said and i smiled

"Okay so who knows how to play volleyball raise your hands up" Alok uncle said

My dad, Aarav, alok uncle, Rahul and Dadaji raised up his hand.

All the womens are looking at eachother.

"Okay so you don't know even basic?" My dad asked

We all shook our head.

"Hmm no problem, we husbands will teach our wife's and Aarav will teach Bhaviksha and Rahul will teach Priya is it fine with everyone!" Alok uncle said and we all nod.

"What about me?" Dadaji asked

Alok uncle replies"You practice papa until then we will teach them"

Aarav grabs the Volleyball and came to me "come let's practice"

"Yeah"

We stood on one side of the volleyball court, actually it is already built in his house.

"See when the ball will come to you, you have to make a fist and then lower your hands and then hit the ball upwards, then......" He explained me everything theoretically which is going above my head and i am just nodding as if i understood Everything.

"Do you understand" i nod again

"You didn't right?" I nod again, after a sec i realized what he just asked.

"No no i understood everything" i said with a smile.

He just shook his head and said "look now go to the opposite side and throw the ball towards me and then look how i pass it okay!"

"Okay" i run to the opposite side and throw the ball.

He hits it very smoothly, i am so perplexed that I didn't notice that the ball was approaching me and it bounced just infront of me, making me flinch.

Aarav comes to me and holds the ball.

"Now it's your turn, i will throw the ball and you have to do exactly as i did okay" he said and i nod

He again goes to the opposite side and throws the ball high up in the air towards me and i hold both my hands together to hit it with closed eyes and..... missed it with 5 meters.

Eh i am so bad that this.

I show all my teeths to Aarav and he just shooks his head.

I hold the ball and throw it towards him. He gives it to Rahul and say something.

He walks towards me and stands behind me.

"What happened?" I asked

"Nothing i just asked Rahul to throw the ball towards us and now i will practically teach you how to hit it" he said and i just raise my brows.