Chapter 25

Aarav's POV

Aarav's POV

I don't know after the party night i am unable to forget her.

I remember her touch, her hugs, her kisses, Nickname which she gave rto me, her smile, her cuteness, her craziness.

Even though she was looking hot in that dress and boys were oogling at her but i still wanted to look at her in that dress.

Pervert-my mind mocked

Shut up

So where was i ??

Bhaviksha- my mind again mocked.

Please let me talk!!!

Okay okay, carry on.

Hunh so Bhaviksha! The shirt on which she kissed, i have kept it safely, i didn't even wash it, it is in my cuboard.

I never knew that my affection for her will grew so much that i will keep on day dreaming about her.

One day i found her standing in my balcony watering the plant but in actual she wasn't Bhaviksha but one of our house worker.

Then i saw her sitting besides me in my class, i touched her cheeks, she began to wave her hands infront of me. I rubbed my eyes and saw that it was Varun!!

He was teasing me like hell, he said i am day dreaming about a girl.

Then you won't believe i saw her in my house kitchen cooking food. I couldn't believe so i just went towards her and touched her hands. I closed rubbed my eyes and found that it was my mom.

God what is happening to me I can't understand.

It's because you haven't met her for a month!- my mind pointed out.

Yeah it's true, i haven't met her for one month due to exams, which makes me so desperate to meet her. But like earlier i didn't climb up in her balcony as she calls me every day in night and i use to see her photo on phone while talking.

When she didn't used to call, i called her myself because if i won't talk to her, i wouldn't be able to even close my eyes to sleep.

When ever they use to torture me, i used to call her just to listen to her, her sweet voice.

I don't know when will all this torture would end up.

Sometimes i feel like Capturing Bhaviksha in a glass bottle and keep her with me, so that she stays with me all the time.

I know it can't happen but still i always get these kind of thoughts.

When i am with her i forget my past, i forget the pain they give me.

The only one think which i remember when i am with her is her presence with me, her smile. I feel so good when she is with me.

I don't know what i feel for her!!! I know i like her so much as a friend and even she like me as a friend.