Chapter 2

Bhaviksha's PoV

I am getting ready for my farewell and believe me i just hate saree from now onwards.

If mom wouldn't have had helped me, i would have surely taken more than 4 hours to wear it.

I wear my bangles, earings, applied lipstick, eyeliner, a very light eyeshadow and one small black bindi in the center of my eyebrows. I wear my white Sandles and i am ready.

"Ok so how am my looking?" I asked my mom and dad after coming out of the room

"You are looking like an angel" mom said with a smile

"Princess always look pretty in what ever they wear" my dad said with a charming grin.

I smile at their comments!

"Yes dad princess always look pretty but witches look more devilish in whatever they wear and one is standing right infront of us" Rahul said and i just shout at him and throw the pillow which was laying on the sofa besides me.

"Rahul say sorry to her" dad said in an angry tone

"Sorry" he said and frowned at me

"Good boy now drop her to the school" dad said while looking at him.

"No I won't she can go in auto" Rahul with annoyance.

"No you will drop her on bike and don't argue as you will also pick her up"mom told him and i am happy that he is getting scolded.

He gives me death glares, i just raise my brows and show my teeths to him.

"Fine  let's go"rahul said with a grumpy face and i guess is also cursing me under his breath.

"Mom how am i gonna sit on bike in saree?" I complained

"Sit at oneside" she shrugged her shoulder as if it was so simple.

"But i never sat like that before.... i will surely fall mom" i said making worried face.

"No you will not! even i sit like this so dont worry and sit".

"Mom give me money..... if i will not feel comfortable i will come in auto"i said and forwarded my hands infront of her.

"No i am not, just sit and don't panic or else you will surely fall" she said while pointing her index finger to me.

I sat on the bike and i am like hell scared! god save me please.

My brother starts the bike and we head towards our school.

He is not driving the bike properly today and i know why .

" Drive properly you idiot" i shout at him

"I am driving properly you pagal " he said with same level of voice as mine.

I didn't say a word after that because i know he is not gonna listen..... instead he would drive more properly (note the sarcasm)

We reached our school , i turn around and say him" i will call you to pick me up okay"

He just nodded and left but as he was leaving he shouted "enjoy" and i smiled.

I know he love me even if we fight with eachother all the time.
I just love my brother.

Suddenly someone hugged me from back and said " you came Motto" and i knew who she it is Avni, my best friend.

" No i didn't i  am still in my house" i said rolling my eyes

"Whatever but Bhavi you are looking  so beautiful" she said