fogged glass *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie had been bugging me all day about being worked up. i just kept reminding him that people were in the house and i wasn't about to get walked in on. "let's go to your house then.." he was hugging me from behind, biting my ear lobe. i was turned on too but there was nothing we could do.

"baby i want to but we can't..." i closed my eyes as he kissed down my jaw and neck. "come on i have an idea.." he grabbed my hand and pulled me, waking me out of my relaxed state. he pulled me through the house and out to his car. "vin baby what are we doing?" i laughed.

"get in.." he smiled. i listened having nothing else better to do. he began to drive once i buckled my seatbelt. i watched as he grew impatient with the LA traffic. i watched as his jaw clenched and unclenched. i put my hand on his thigh, rubbing up and down.

we eventually got to a parking garage. i looked over at him confused. "just wait.." he smiled. he kept driving up the levels of the parking garage until we got to the last level. it was a rooftop. it was about to get dark so the sky was pink. the street and city lights had all turned on already. "so pretty.." i stared in awe out the windshield.

he bounced his leg up and down impatiently waiting for me to turn my attention back to him. i turned my head back to him. "we have privacy now..." he chuckled. "you're right..and it's romantic." i smiled, biting my lip. "get in the back.." we both climbed the the back.

suddenly our overpowering craving for each other took over our bodies. we began ripping each other's clothing off, so impatient to feel each other. his lips suffocated me in the right ways. we kept kissing as he slid my panties down my legs. he kissed down my stomach but then kissed back up and kissed my lips again.

he entered me without warning and i gripped the door handle. he held my torso still so i wouldn't fall off the seat. my eyes naturally closed. when i opened them again it was dark outside and we were still alone on the rooftop. he was moaning into my neck and my nails drug down his back. "fuck just like that!" he hit my g spot. "right there v!" my eyes closed and i bit his shoulder to keep quiet. he moaned.

his hands left imprints on my thighs. his hand wrapped around my throat and he picked up pace. i arched my back, moaning so loud it could be considered a scream. "shhh baby.." he chuckled out of breath. "you feel so good.." i moaned quieter. "so do you..i needed you so bad baby.." i moaned at his words.

suddenly he covered my mouth with his hand and he lifted my leg over his shoulder and rammed into me from a new angle. he was right to cover my mouth because i was having an out of body experience. my eyes rolled back so i closed them. "good girl just like that...take it for me.." he grunted, looking down at me enjoying the shit out of myself. my nails drug down his arms and stomach. i left red marks on his skin.

"jesus baby that feels so good.." vinnie had a minor pain kink but i didn't feel comfortable slapping him most of the time, so i used scratching and biting a lot instead. i opened my eyes to see the windows fogging up. "fuck this is so hot.." i moaned. he reached above me to regain balance, leaving handprints on the window. we both released.

"sit back." i directed him. he sat straight up in the seat. i straddled him, putting him back inside me. i grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms to wrap around my waist. his hands gripped my hips. "help me bounce.." i began bouncing up and down. my head fell back. my mouth gaped open but no sound would escape.

i gripped the back of his hair and pulled hard. "fuck.." he moaned. his grip got tighter on my hips and he helped me more. i kissed him and kept my eyes closed. i used all of my energy to bounce faster and we both released again. i collapsed forward, putting my head over his shoulder. my bare chest touching his.