Teaser (Unlocking the Full Potential)

As the 3 riders were down, feeling that this fight isn't going against their way, a figure started to walk over to them, laughing at their misfortune.

???: Face it, even if the three of you combined forces, you wouldn't even have the power to match against me.

???: It's no use! His power is much like Y/N's! We won't win against him!

The figures said as they struggle to get up as the other figure grunted, forcing himself up as he looked at the opponent.

???: Even if he's not here, we won't even stop! We need to fight! We need to protect anyone who's in trouble!

???: Admirable, but pathetic! Your words means little to them!

He said as the two riders looked at their ally, his look with determination isn't fading at any time soon.

???: You'll be just remembered as corpse!

???: Then we'll die fighting! Just to get rid of villains like you!

Fire started to swirl around him as his hand started to produce an orange fist, placing a familiar fullbottle in it.

Build Driver: Cross-Z Magma!

He turned the lever as he looks at the opponent.

Build Driver: Are you ready?

???: Damn straight! Henshin!

Build Driver: Gokunetsu kinniku! Cross-Z Magma! Achachachachachacha Acha!

Elsewhere, two figures were faced to faced with the leader of the Shie Hissakai as a green haired teen holding a child near him as the other teen was holding them for support.

???: Give her back!

???: And treat her like this again? Like a lab rat!

???: You don't know what she is capable of! Her quirk is very special just to be foiled by the both of you!

He said as this got to the H/C haired teens core as he looked at his opponent.

???: Using an innocent girl's quirk for your self gain, that's the lowest thing you can go.

???: Who... do you think you are!

He yelled as a beetle started to fly towards him, having a new found reason on why he needs to be a hero.

???: I'm going to save them! Even if it costs mine! Henshin!

He said as he places the beetle on his waist, transforming into a beetle-like armor.

???: You!

He said as he looks at his opponent one last time, switching something on his side.

???: Hyper Cast Off!

Kabuto Zecter: Hyper Cast Off!

His armor flew as his was now dawning a new armor with new powers and a reason to become a great hero.

"I'll make sure you'll never get her!"