President vs Student

At 1-A Meeting Point

As the H/C haired teen was walking towards the area, he saw that the rest of the class were already there, sadly, Aizawa was there along with the teachers. Letting out a small sigh as Y/N approached them.

Y/N: I'm here.

Iida: You should be more early than this Y/N. It is not very punctual for a hero to be late.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. I get it Iida.

He said as Iida sighed knowing that this would happen for more than once as soon enough, Aizawa notices him and looked at him.

Aizawa: Good enough to show you at this time liked I asked you.

Y/N: Teacher's orders, well, I know there is a catch.

Aizawa: Well, the catch is that, you're not part of a team that the teachers will battle.

He said simply as the class was surprised, knowing that he is a Kamen Rider, means that he has some sort of favoritism magnet. But for Y/N, it wasn't the case.

Y/N: Then who will I battle with? This wouldn't be a final exam if I can't able to do the practicals.

Aizawa: Seems that you're observant. Very well, someone from the outside had volunteered to be the practitioner, in that case, the principal had contacted him personally.

He said as Nezu nodded looking at Y/N for the moment as he explained about the mysterious person.

Nezu: I only managed to ask him, but he insisted on bringing his personal guard with him. That means that you and Mr. Storm had the same situation.

Y/N: Both of us have the same situation huh.

He said as he thought about it, thinking who could the principal had contacted to, nonetheless, he let out a small sigh as he followed the students, knowing that his fight would not begin shortly as they went in.

Timeskip

As the last paired battle was over, Y/N took a deep breath, knowing that his battle will begin, earning a look at Aizawa as he signals him to go to the area where he and his mystery opponent is. As he was about to head out, his classmates cheered him on.

Ochaco: Good luck Y/N!

Iida: May you take this exam seriously.

Tsuyu: Good Luck!

As the class said their wishes, Y/N only smiled and flashed a thumbs up, walking out as he heads over to his examination location. The city was filled with no one, Y/N took his time to look around as he saw someone very familiar in front as he stopped.

Y/N: It's been a while, Izu.

He said as he smiled, seeing the female humagear bowed towards him as she smiled.

Izu: It has been Y/N. Please, President Aruto is waiting for you.

Y/N: So, that means Fuwa is Jack's opponent.

Izu: Yes, now, shall we?

She asked as Y/N nodded, walking behind her as she takes him to where Aruto is. After a short walk, they reached the end of the area, seeing that Aruto was standing behind the exit was nothing to be surprised about.

Y/N: Who knew that we would meet up again like this, pres.

Aruto: Yeah, I hoped that you improved Y/N.

He said as he showed his driver, placing it on his waist as Y/N spread his arms to the side as he kept his look on him.

Y/N: Build.