Before the War

As the 4 teens coming back from their small melee with the H/C haired teen in tow, Aruto started to lecture Y/N as he was not having any of it, at least, that's what his body is telling him as he was sitting down on the bench as Izu patch him up.

Y/N thanked Izu as he just let Aruto ramble on and on, his thoughts where on a different place, thinking about Eri's safety is his now priority, but... as he looks down on the floor, looking at his hand, he was asking a different question.

Y/N: What can I do to get stronger?

Days after they learned the shocking truth about the current situation, the teens involved in the current situation are training at gym Gamma, climbing up a huge wall of a mountain as they train to become heroes.

Some of their classmates noticed something different about them, as if they have been improving ever since the internships began. Although, they are on standby, the heroes that were involved in the ongoing investigation were trying to find the location Chisaki. Moreover, the involvement of the League of Villains mean that Aku is on standby as well.

Lunch time came as the Kamen Rider's table was very quiet, not being able to move their food or talk to one another means that they were thinking the same thing. 

Jack: Crazy to think that the once great Kamen Riders of different classes would be the stronger one. Turns out, it isn't. Frankly, I'm not sure if I am able to eat lunch.

Senkai: We're involved in this one, no matter what we do or think, the same scenario still comes to mind.

The both of them talked as Y/N was staring in the distance, his vision was clouded with thoughts of Eri, of how he was going to save her, but the only thing that he can feel as of now is being helpless in doing anything to assist the pros.

Jack: Come on Y/N, I know it's hard just to sit by, we all do. But, this is what we can do for the moment.

Senkai: True. Kado-senpai will give us any new information that they have found once the saw the whereabouts of Chisaki.

They said as Y/N just let out a small sigh, still keeping his thoughts to himself as the two other teens tried to eat.

Y/N: You know what's crazy? The fact that I am a Kamen Rider, who helps people turns out the most emotional wreck.

Jack: You don't mean the other day you let your emotions got the best of you?

Y/N: That, and how unstable I can be. This was the first time I had snapped.

Senkai: We all have bad days, turns out that you got the worst of it. Still, this is what we fight for, for love and peace.

Senkai said as the two teens nodded at what their friend had told them, they tried to push their thoughts about the ongoing investigation as they try to eat in peace.

Night came as Y/N was sitting down on his bed, Tetsu was on his side laying his head on his leg as the H/C haired teen pets him. A couple of moments later, a chimed sound was heard on his phone as Tetsu yawned and went to his doggie bed, while Y/N grabbed his phone and walked out.

Heading towards the elevator, the door opened as he saw Midoriya riding the elevator as he walked inside. Silence filled the area as neither teens where talking for the moment.

Y/N: So, you got the text also.

He said as Midoriya looked at him, he remembered what happened the last time as he just nodded.

Y/N: Relax, I won't be going berserk or anything. Just remember one thing.

He said as Midoriya looked at his friend in silence.

Y/N: Let's do our best. Let's do this, for Eri.

And with that he walked away, seeing that their other classmates involved got the text message as well as Y/N walked towards the door, opening it to see Jack and Senkai standing in front of the dorm.

Jack: Well, this is it. Now or never as they say.

Senkai: We came so far to back down. So, what's it going to be?

Senkai asked as Y/N looked at the 2 teens, seeing that he wouldn't be in this situation without the help of them.

Y/N: Let's go and rescue Eri!

Later the same day, the pros as well as the students that were involved in the current operation was standing, making brief discussions as how they found Chisaki's base, in which, in a surprising twist, came in a form of a toy.

These of course went without a hitch, only problem that they did asked was why did Nighteye bought the toy in which he obliged to explain. In the crowd, the UA students were standing in and listening to the conversation, listening to what will they be doing.

Mirio: Let's do this! We're gonna do it!

Midoiya: What's with those moves?!

Mirio was gaining a lot of attention, but this shows that he is completely back to his old self. Y/N was looking at them from a distance as he was smiling a little bit.

Tsukasa: Quite the loudmouth huh?

Y/N: Yeah, but I don't bother much of it. What are you doing here?

He asked as Tsukasa walked beside him as he snapped a photo of his friends and seniors.

Tsukasa: Just wanted to give you a small pep talk, but, seeing that you used the Violent Emotion of Decade, makes it no sense to berate you.

Y/N: Funny you should asked, it got the best of me.

Tsukasa: That is your fault. Should have kept your true emotions to yourself.

As the two of them bickered, Y/N just laughed a little bit.

Tsukasa: Good luck. You're going to need it. You're getting one step closer to unlocking your full potential.

Y/N: What are you saying?

He asked as he turned to his side to see Tsukasa was gone, only a picture of his colleagues on the floor is present. He picked it up and surprisingly, it wasn't blurry, he turned the photo around as he saw a note on it.

Remember, who and what are you fighting for.

- Tsukasa

Y/N: Still cryptic as ever.

He said with a small smile on his face as he went to the other room to get ready. Opening the locker room, his costume suitcase was there, grabbing it as he opens it up as he gets changed.

Y/N: This is the most dangerous thing that I have done in being a rider. I regretted that day that I let my emotions got out of control, but, ever since that day, I made a solemn vow that I will take responsibility for my actions, and this is one of them.

A couple of moments later, he was done changing into his costume.

Donning a new costume that consists of a fully fitted F/C shirt, black combat pants, a pair of 2nd/F/C combat boots, and a 3rd/F/C caped cowl, Y/N was ready to take action

Y/N: This time for sure!

He said as he walked towards the door, opening it as he saw that the pros, his mentor, his seniors, and his friends are now ready to go into war.

"I will be able to reach and protect her!"