Let's Get Ready!

The next day was nothing short of an ordinary with the interns having extra classes for the day, apologizing to their classmates as they went on their way. Luckily, Y/N caught an insight of what they would be doing, but he has to make sure that he was going to do a right thing.

A couple of extra classes later and the sun is setting down, the interns are getting ready to head back to the dorms as the others were still discussing.

Iida: The school festival is in a month. There's not much time. We have to decide on our main events today.

Hagakure: What songs are we singing? Which is better?

Ojiro: I'm not an expert in this area. I will follow the majority.

Shoji: Me too.

Denki: In short, it has to make everyone happy. So we should choose something that everybody is familiar with.

He said as the others were talking among themselves while Jiro was thinking to herself, keeping quiet at the moment.

Jiro: I've gathered everyone's opinion. We should choose a song with a four-four beat, such as a new rave rock song. If it's a dance song, electronic dance music would be the best. You might want to play instruments too.

She said as this caught the other's attention, puzzled and looking lost at her technicality at this point.

Jiro: Does anyone play the drums or bass guitar?

She asked as she only greeted by silence from her classmates. 

Jiro: I thought so too. The backbone of the band is the drummer. I play the guitar, and coincidentally enough Y/N plays one too since we saw it in his room one time.

She said.

Jiro: However, I'm still learning the drums. If I have to teach a beginner while learning my part, it's too much for a month.

She said as Denki just had a spark (no pun intended) of an idea in his mind.

Denki: Right! I remember what you said you were forced to go for some music class?

He said as he looked straight at none other than Bakugo.

Bakugo: Ha?

He said as this earned some surprised gasps from the other students.

Mina: How surprising!

Sero: Bakugo! Won't you play for us?

Bakugo: Who wants to play for you?

He said as Sero took the opportunity to put some teasing into his words.

Sero: Is it because you can't do it?

This caught Bakugo off-guard and being Bakugo, well, Bakugo, he grabbed the drumsticks and played the drum perfectly.

Bakugo: Heh?

Jiro: It's perfect!

Mineta: Impressive.

Mina: An earth-shattering genius!

Denki: Our drummer is Bakugo!

He said as Bakugo stood up from the seat as he looked away.

Bakugo: I don't care about all that stuff.

He said as he started to walk away, but Jiro won't let the opportunity to slip by them.

Jiro: Please, Bakugo! If you're our drummer, our performance would be fantastic. 

Bakugo: Dream on! That's your aim, isn't it? To relieve the stress of the students from other courses? But it's the source of their stress that's doing this for them. The only person who will feel relieved is you. They'd never accept your kind intention!