Kamen Rider On Stage!

As the students were very surprised at what they have witnessed, the now Kamen Rider was standing in front of Bakugo, ready to strike his enemy as the intense stare down continued between them.

Bakugo: "You f*cking liar! How long did you have your f*cking quirk of yours!"

Y/N: "Let's say, that I'm a late bloomer."

He said as Bakugo growled and started to dash forward them, Y/N looking behind him as he looks at both Midoriya and Uraraka.

Y/N: "I got this one, you two should head to the bomb. I'll stall him from here!"

He said as his Daidaimaru and Bakugo's explosion collided, causing a small separation between them as Bakugo grit his teeth.

Y/N: "GO!"

Bakugo: "DIE!!!"

They both yelled as Y/N pulled something on the Musuo Saber, aiming at Bakugo as he started to let out his explosions while Y/N counters it with bullets from the Musuo Saber.

Uraraka: "Come on Deku-kun!"

She said as Midoriya nodded as the both of them run towards the staircase, only to look one final time to see an explosion caused by Bakugo and an almost fallen Y/N, kneeling down as he looks at Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Even you are the f*cking vigilante, you're still a weakling like in middle school! DIE!!!"

He yelled as his hand started to explode as he was about to give Y/N the finishing blow, but with quick thinking, Midoriya charged at Bakugo to save his friend.

Midoriya: "SMASH!!!"

He yelled as his fist connected on Bakugo's cheek, causing him to fly and break a few walls for a good measure. Midoriya went over to Y/N as he looks at him.

Midoriya: "Y/N, are you alright?"

Y/N: "I'll live, thank you."

Midoriya: "Uraraka, did you find the bomb?"

He said as he speaks through the earpiece they got from All Might from earlier.

Uraraka: "Yes I do, but, Iida is guarding it.

Midoriya: "Got it, we'll be up there shortly."

He said as he looks at Y/N for a little bit as he started to stand up.

Midoriya: "Come on, lets go up."

Y/N: "Got it."

They run towards the staircase, but soon enough, the ceiling was blown up and fell down in front of the staircase, blocking their way up.

Bakugo: "We're not done yet!"

He said as his hand was smoking, knowing that he had used his quirk to block their way up.

Y/N: "Uraraka, we can't go up the next floor, Bakugo got us pinned. Think you can handle it from here?"

Uraraka: "I-I'm not sure, but I'll try."

Y/N: "Sorry and thank you."

He said as he looks at Bakugo and then at Midoriya, holding his Daidaimaru and Masuo Saber in both of his hands.

Y/N: "You ready for this Izuku?"

Midoriya: "Y-Yeah."

Y/N: "Good, cause I don't want you to flake out on me."

He chuckled a little bit as they look at Bakugo, his face had a smile on his face.

Bakugo: "Finally, I'm gonna f*cking wipe the floor with the both of you losers!"

Y/N: "We're not the same from middle school Bakugo, things change for  the better."

He said as the three of them charged towards each other as Bakugo started to fire some explosions, Y/N narrowly dodges it as Midoriya, was caught in a blast as Y/N strikes Bakugo with his Daidaimaru while Bakugo throws a small punch as Y/N blocks it with the Musuo Saber.

Bakugo: "Is that all you've got!"

Y/N: "I've got plenty more tricks on my sleeves."

He said as he pulls the trigger of the Musuo Saber as bullets started to shoot down from Bakugo as he backed away, causing Midoriya to jump out of the smoke and punches Bakugo.

Midoriya: "SMASH!!!"

Bakugo: "Not this time nerd!"

He yelled as he dodges it and throws in a hard right, only for Midoriya to dodge it and catching his arm, flipping him over his back as he slams him down.

Y/N: "Uraraka, what's the situation there?"

Uraraka: "Iida is really getting into character."

Y/N: "Except for that."

Uraraka: "The bomb is here, but it is very guarded, I'll try to float up above it and retrieve it."

Y/N: "Alright, we'll stall him more enough to get the bomb, but we have to hurry, time is running out."

He turned off his intercom as he looks at the both of the boys fighting, he saw Midoriya's costume all torn up as Bakugo was aiming his gauntlet on Midoriya.

All Might: Don't do it young Bakugo, you'll kill him!

Bakugo: "Not if he dodges it."

He said as he pulled a pin off his gauntlet, sending a massive explosion towards Midoriya and Y/N's direction.

Y/N: "He has gone too far!"

He said as he puts the Daidaimaru on the end of the Musuo Saber as he makes a Nagitana. Midoriya dodges it in  the nick of time as the explosion was now heading towards Y/N.

Midoriya: "Y/N!"

He yelled as he holds the weapon tight as he takes off the Orange Lockseed out of the driver and puts it on a slot located on the Daidaimaru Nagitana.

Daidaimaru: 1, 10, 100: Orange Charge!

Y/N spins his nagitana as he slashes the air, creating an orange beam projectile towards the explosion, catching it as it exploded, leaving a smokescreen in the field.

Y/N: "Now Uraraka!"

He yelled as Uraraka was now floating towards the bomb to retrieve it but only for Iida to move it away.

Uraraka: "I-Iida!"

Bakugo: "DIE!!!"

Y/N gritted his teeth as he saw Bakugo and Midoriya getting head on, with Bakugo throwing a punch at Midoriya as he was about to explode it.

Bakugo: "End of the line nerd!"

He yelled as the explosion connects, only for Midoriya to narrowly escape it and punched upwards, destroying the ceiling above them as a strong wind pressure was created.

Y/N: "Damn, but I can't be left behind."

He said as he looks at Bakugo who was still surprised at what happened, he took his chance and swipes down the sword once, while Uraraka was already in position as she holds a pillar on her hands while Y/N jumped up.

Uraraka/Driver: HOMERUN COMET!/ORANGE SQUASH!

Uraraka swings the pillar sending the fallen debris towards Iida while Y/N extends his right leg as he delivers a Rider Kick with orange energy with it, making a direct contact on Bakugo, exploding as Y/N landed on his feet while Uraraka grabbed the bomb.

All Might: "That's it, Hero Team Wins!"

He said as Y/N heard this and dehenshined, falling to the floor as he panted a little bit.

"Glad that was over!"