Trial by Combat

There was silence in the air as the three arrived, earning some quite confused look at the other two as Izu just guided them towards the other two people who were at the desk, spotting a familiar figure among the two.

Y/N: Hey! Aren't you the one that we bumped onto earlier?

Aruto: What? You've already met Fuwa?

Jack: Pretty much, yeah.

He said as Aruto looked at the blacked haired man as he was quite disappointed for the moment.

Aruto: No fair! I wanted to meet them first!

Fuwa: Well, it isn't my fault now does it!

Izu: Behavior of a gorilla.

Fuwa: What did you say!

He yelled as he stood up, walking over to Izu as he was about to hit her but Aruto just stopped him as he pulled him a little bit. Knowing that the two students were very confused at this point.

Jack: Wait, why are we here?

He asked as the three adults looked at Jack, composing at the chaos that is yet to get deeper if it didn't handle properly as Aruto lets go of Fuwa and fixes himself, looking at the two.

Aruto: Right, the reason that you are both here is to...

Izu: President Aruto wants you to offer an internship here.

Aruto: Izu!!!

This caught the two off guard as they were surprised by the sudden revelation from Izu. Of course, there were pro heroes present on the festival, but coming from a president of an agency? This was new to them.

Aruto: Well, you heard her. But, I won't let you get in easily. I wanna test the both of you first.

Fuwa: Count me in on that one.

The both of them said as the two teens looked at each other, letting out a small sigh as they wanted the internship.

Y/N: Fine by me.

Jack: You can count me in.

Aruto: Great! Now, lets get to the rooftop of the building before we break some important stuff here.

Aruto said as the 5 of them were on their way to the top.

As they reached the rooftop, the place was big enough for them to fight as the two teens walked towards the other side of the place.

Y/N: So, any ideas on how to get this in the bag?

Jack: Transform and fight. There isn't much into that plan.

Y/N: True.

He said as the two looked over at the president and his other ally as they took a deep breath, extending their hands to the side.

Y/N/Jack: Blade/Garren

They said as two drivers appeared out of their hands as they both hold a card on the other hand.