Preparation for the Training Camp

A day after the finals exam had happened and the students were back on their classes once again, feeling the effects of yesterday as the H/C haired teen walked inside, having bandages on his arms and a couple on the face as he went towards his desk. He took his seat and tried to ease the pain, but what got him curious, was the look on the other four student's namely Kirishima, Mina, Denki, and Sato.

Mina: Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp...

She said with tears on her eyes as Midoriya tried to comfort them with an assuring last minute twist card. Y/N just sighed as he knew that there will be a small twist, it was Aizawa they were talking about, of course he would have a last minute twist.

Denki: If we failed the practical exam... the  we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell.

Denki said as his back was turned as he kept on talking. Midoriya and Sero kept their eyes on the blond.

Denki: And since we didn't pass the practical exam... If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!

He said in pure frustration as he prodded Midoriya on the eye as he shrieked in pain as Y/N kept on watching the whole scene unfold, keeping his thoughts to himself for the meantime as Denki kept on complaining.

Y/N: 'Interesting way to start the day.'

He thought as suddenly the door opened, seeing that Aizawa had arrived as he looked at the class.

Aizawa: Once the bell rings, get in your seats.

He said as the class gets to their seats, silence taking over as Aizawa walked in front looking at his students.

Aizawa: Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...

He paused as the already failed students kept hearing the word "Training Camp" as they didn't want to be dejected more than by it.

Aizawa: Everyone's going!

Denki/Mina/Sato/Kirishima: A last minute twist!

Y/N: And there's the twist.

He said as the four breathed a sigh of relief as the red haired teen spoke up.

Kirishima: We can go, too?!

Mina: Really?!

She asked as Aizawa nodded, Y/N was glad about this, he knew that it was coming sooner or later, but he didn't even told anyone about it.

Aizawa: Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed.

He said as Sero sighed, being carried by Mineta wasn't a surprise, but failed alongside with the four, now that's different.

Aizawa: For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand.

He explained as he kept his gaze on the students.

Aizawa: If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started.

He said as Y/N looked out the window, the voice slowly got softer as he was thinking about what had happened during the practicals. He had an opportunity to show a new side of him that he had revealed, thus, the second form of Build had emerged.

He thought about Jack and Senkai as he wondered how strong that they had gotten, of course, having Jack with him all these time means that he had improved significantly, on the other hand, Senkai had yet to show his true strength. Some thing that Y/N will look out for.

Timeskip

As the classes were over, Y/N was packing up his things as he overheard something about having a shopping day for the training camp, once he finished up packing up his things, he started to make his way towards the door, not until Momo spoke up.

Momo: Y/N, do you wanna join us this weekend?

Y/N: Sorry, but I'll pass. I have some things planned with my buddies.

Denki: Who are they?

Y/N: Jack Storm from 1-B and Senkai Goku from 1-C.

He said as a couple of them were surprised, of course, having a friend from 1-B was not a surprise, but from the General Class? He had been surrounded with interesting people indeed.

Y/N: Anyways, I'll see ya later.

He said as he waved goodbye, heading out of the classroom as he heads home for the day. The thing about the weekend was true, he and the other riders were going to go on a shopping spree themselves for the training camp.

Saturday

Y/N was already waiting for his two other friends, thinking of anything to buy for the trip was a must and he doesn't want to waste all of his money on anything unimportant.

Jack: Yo! Y/N!

He heard Jack's voice as he sees the both of them with Senkai holding his head as how he was embarrassed by the sudden yell of his friend.

Y/N: You took your time long enough. Anyways, lets go and buy everything we need.

He said as the two nodded, walking to the shops as they buy everything they need. A couple of moments later, they were already done and was now heading to the food court to grab something to eat as the day was.

Y/N: Crap, I left my phone on the department store.

He said as Jack and Senkai looked at him, saying that they should go on ahead as Y/N went back to the department store. Halfway through his destination, he bumped into someone, helping the teenager up as the figure started to whisper near his ear.

???: Be careful, he is coming. Be prepared, or it will cost your life as a rider.

The figure finished as Y/N stood frozen, seeing that the figure was gone as he looked around the mall. He was shocked by it, knowing that there is still someone out there that is looking for them.

Elsewhere...

A figure was looking down at the buildings, holding something in his hand as he cracks a small smile on his face.

"The time draws near."