To Save a Life

As the fight between Aku and the other riders are now over, the situation within the Shie Hassaikai is almost over, as the H/C haired teen was still chasing the others in pursuit of Chisaki.

Y/N: I need to get to them fast!

He said as moments later, a figure was walking, or rather at this point, limping as the figure was none other than Mirio, bloodied and bruised as he was holding on the wall for support. Mirio falls down on the ground, the pain was more than enough to topple him as he lets go of Eri's hand.

Mirio: Eri, hide yourself... And wait. Dozens of people... are acting... to try... and save you...! Eri, you'll be fine...

Y/N: Mirio-senpai!

He yelled as Mirio was broken away from his thoughts as Y/N quickly run towards him, seeing what his current state is as of now, was nothing short of Chisaki's doings.

Y/N: What happened?

He tried to assess the matter as he was in a frantic move, more nervous than Tamaki as he was thinking of any possible forms that he can use to heal or reverse the attacks.

Y/N: Hang on Mirio! I'm not letting you die on me!

He yelled as he kept on thinking hard, not until Mirio grabbed Y/N on his shoulder, forcing himself to look at the H/C haired teen.

Mirio: Keep... Eri safe... for me... Y/N...

He said as the fatigue hits Mirio like a truck as he was slowly fading as Y/N looked in front of him, seeing the figure of Eri up close and personal. 

???: Someone else is about to die because of you! Is that what you want?! Eri!

A voice said as Y/N tried to reach out for her, but she started to run away towards the direction that they came from.

Y/N: Eri, wait!

Mirio: Eri, don't!

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll come go after her. Please, rest up and wait for the others.

He said with assurance as he stood up and gave chase, unaware that the fight with Chisaki was taking to its peak climax. 

Eri: I... don't... want that!

She said as the surprised face of Midoriya says it all as he saw Eri back to where she and Mirio came. 

Midoriya: No, stay with Lemillion! Eri! 

Chisaki: Eri, do you really think this guy can do anything in this situation by himself?

He asked as Eri looked down.

Eri: No, I don't... 

Chisaki: Then, what should you do?

Eri: Go back...

She said as she was slowly walking towards the two of them, unaware that a certain H/C haired teen, heard all of it as he was keeping himself hidden.

Y/N: That coward!

Eri: In exchange... put everyone back the way they are!

Y/N: Using pointless guilt to trick Eri...

Chisaki: That's right! It's easier to hurt yourself than to have others get hurt for you, huh?

He said as blood boiled through his very core as Y/N and now Midoriya just witnessed how Chisaki can go low as he can possibly be. 

Chisaki: The faint hope that budded with Lemillion has been smashed. Have you realized? That you're acting in the cruelest way possible to Eri. She doesn't want you.