Aku vs Y/N

The students were already among their class as they were anxious for their results, as for Y/N, he was still wondering on what his counterpart had told him. He took out his phone as he decided to tell the other riders what will happen.

After the brief text that he had sent to his friends, he took his attention to the screen, seeing that the names of the students have passed has been posted, he hurriedly scanned the names and soon enough, his name was up on the board.

Y/N: Well, damn, I guess I did it.

He said softly as he flashed a small smile, seeing some familiar names on the board, the only problem is, two of them were missing, and it was Todoroki and Bakugo. He decided to take a brief look at them as a student from Shiketsu were apologizing to Todoroki as for Bakugo, he was, quite worked up about not passing.

Y/N: Todoroki was self-explanatory, I witnessed how he acted from the fight, as for Bakugo, probably he yelled at some civilians and told them to save themselves or something.

He sighed as he was now satisfied at his performance, he chuckled as he made his way to the lockers to get changed. After a couple of moments later, he was walking towards the bus, carrying his briefcase and looking down on his new Provisional License.

Y/N: Guess I am formerly known as "The Vigilante".

He chuckled to himself as he puts the ID away as he got inside the bus, sitting down as he looked at the window, knowing what will happen about the Aku situation that he will have.

The drive was quite steady as moments later, they arrived back at UA making their way to their dorms to wash up and relax after a tiring day at the exams. Nightfall came as the students were having some time to share their experience today. Y/N didn't waste any time as he made his way to the door.

Iida: Y/N, where do you think you're going?

Y/N: Outside, going to take a walk. I'll be back before curfew so don't worry.

He said as before the class president can even answer back, he was long gone. Unknowingly to him, two other students snuck outside as well.

In an open field of the school grounds, two figures were standing, checking their phones as the H/C haired teen arrived at where they are meeting up.

Jack: Finally! Took you long enough!

Y/N: Sorry, you know, Iida.

Senkai: Justifiable.

Jack: Anyways! I passed, well, no surprise there. How about you Y/N?

Y/N: Same here.

He said as they both cheered as shortly after, a sound of clapping was heard as out from the shadows, Aku appeard.

Senkai: Aku!

Aku: Oh? Did I spoil your celebration?

Jack: How did you even get in here?

Aku: With a face like Y/N, security isn't a problem for me.

He explained as Y/N looked at him.

Y/N: Here we are, and I know you want to fight us. Problem is, if you even make a noise, I'll be sure a teacher will be alerted.

He explained as he wasn't done.

Y/N: You said you have a special place for it. Then where could it be?

Aku: Ah, perceptive as always. I won't be coming here without a plan, and I'm sure hell I will bring the fight to you.

He said as with a snap of a finger, the scenery changed. But to the other three riders, nothing changed, not one bit.