Aftermath

As the fight between Chisaki and Midoriya and Y/N comes to a close, the H/C haired teen transformed back to normal as the wreckage of the battle was all there to be seen.

Midoriya: Eri, are you hurt--

Before he can continue, a bright light engulfed the both of them as Y/N was caught off guard by it.

Y/N: Midoriya! Eri!

He yelled as he tries to touch Midoriya as the green haired teen looked at him.

Midoriya: Don't!

He yelled as he fell down on his knees, the power of Eri's quirk has gotten stronger as she can't control it. A giant shadow loomed over them as Chisaki gained consciousness, slamming his hand as Y/N quickly tried to push them away as the hand closed on them.

Bright yellow light started to burst through the hand as Chisaki and his minion was separated from each other, as Y/N grunted in pain, feeling Eri's quirk affect him means that he was doomed to lose his quirk that he had cultivated to train and improve throughout the course of his journey.

Y/N: It's fine! It's fine! Just as long as they are safe! This is a small price to pay, even if my quirk is going to be gone!

He thought as he was still on the ground, struggling to stand up as Jack, Senkai, and Kado came to his side.

Jack: Y/N! What happened?

Y/N: I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry about me!

He grunted as he struggled to stand up, his quirk is going haywire as visions of the armors of the past Kamen Riders came, forming mirage after mirage as the three other Kamen Riders noticed this.

A couple of moments later, the bright light stopped as Eri's quirk was now temporarily erased as Eraserhead was on the scene as he used his quirk. The small mirages stopped as well as Y/N stood up, looking at his armband as the information on it was rather odd.

A large number of people were injured that day, specifically Lemillion, but the worse toll that had affect them was Nighteye. Aruto had ordered to give them some medical assistance as Fuwa, Jin, Horobi, and Izu helped out. This fight took an extreme toll to the riders limits as both Y/N and Jack have now access to their final forms, but how long would it last?

Soon enough, medical staff and ambulances came as they were getting some needed medical needs. For Y/N, he was fine, during the whole light show, his injuries were healed as he didn't need the medical treatment much like Midoriya.

Jack, Senkai, and Kado were envious about it as they got wheeled out of the scene in an ambulance, nonetheless, they were very happy that Eri was saved. Y/N saw the small interaction between Nighteye and Midoriya as he was now even guilty at Nighteye's state.

Y/N: I wish I was there sooner...

He said to himself as Aruto placed his hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort the mind of the H/C haired teen.

Aruto: You did what you have to do Y/N. We all did, all we can do now is to wait and let the doctors do what they can to save him.

He said in an assuring tone as E/C eyes met with Nighteye's dull yellow eyes as he was now placed inside the ambulance as it drove off.

Y/N: No, I don't think he will...

As the members of the Shie Hassaikai was now put behind bars, the majority of the heroes as well as the students that was involved in the raid was transported to a nearby university hospital.

???: You're getting reckless the time you get involved in such things...

A figure said as Y/N was sitting down across the doctor as he just let out a small sigh.