Festival? Decisions? Make them Count! (Part IV)

As the whole fiasco at Gym Gamma have now subsided, the H/C haired teen was carried out to Recovery Girl's clinic, having to reach the maximum transformation for the day was nothing short of hard work in improving himself as a hero and a Kamen Rider.

The day starts to pass by as Y/N was still out cold, up until the dismissal of the class for the day. His eyes twitched a bit as he slowly opened his eyes, trying to adjust his vision as the lights met him.

He turned his head to the side as he saw that the sun was already setting down, sitting himself up as Recovery Girl entered the room.

RG: Well, glad to see that you are awake sweetie.

She said as she handed him a piece of candy as Y/N instantly popped it inside his mouth, his head was aching as a minor migraine was forming, good thing Recovery Girl handed him a piece of special candy just in time.

Y/N: Thank you very much, guess I over did it huh?

RG: It was nothing, well, it wasn't the first time that you took a trip here. Not as much as Midoriya that is.

She said as the both of them exchanged some laughs as Recovery Girl dismissed the H/C haired teen, making his way back to the dorms to further take his rest.

Morning came as the class was now in their classroom, chatting the day away as they wait for their first class to start, Y/N on the other hand was looking at the window, remembering that Sento is now a teacher at UA, things would be a bit different.

Mina: Guys, look.

She said as this got Y/N's attention back to earth as he looked straight at Mina who was now doing a small dance routine that caught the attention of the others.

Mina: Breakdance!

She said as Sero and Hagakure cheered her on as Mineta spouted some nonsense things much like his desires or something as Hagakure pounded him rapidly of saying it out loud as the others are doing their own thing as they watch.

Jack: Looks like she's a great dancer, no wonder you don't have a hobby yet.

Y/N: I do have a hobby, I just never told you guys about it. What are you two doing here by the way?

He asked as Jack and Senkai was in Class 1-A's room hanging around as Senkai shrugged at the H/C haired teen's comment.

Senkai: Well, just to check up on you, you did collapse yesterday. But yeah, you should have a hobby.

Y/N: I do have a hobby! I just... don't show it that much.

He said as he looked back at his class, seeing that Mina is teaching both Midoriya and Aoyama how to dance which ended up badly at their end.

Y/N: Well, at least, I don't dance as much as Mina does.

Denki: Speaking of a hobby, Jiro, you're amazing too.

Jiro: Wait. stop it.

Denki: Am I right? Your room is like a music instrument store. It's more than a hobby at this point.

Jiro: Stop talking!

She yelled as this go on back and forth as Y/N just listened to them only to be abruptly end by Jiro almost hitting Denki with her aux cord.

Y/N: Well, that turned out... great?

He said as he looked at his two friends as the shrugged and throws out a peace sign, vanishing in an instant.

Y/N: Of course, holograms...

A moment later, Aizawa walked inside as the students greeted him as they take their seats, getting ready to strap himself inside his sleeping bag, he uttered some words that the students couldn't believe that would be too good to be true.