Wolf vs Dragon

As the sparring session was over, the three riders were taking a breather checking on their chosen inheritors as they actually put a decent fight towards them. The day ended with the three riders tending to the care of the teens.

Day of the Exam

Jack was walking with Y/N to the lockers, apparently, Senkai won't be able to fight, since he is in the General Studies, they are more like of a written exam situation.

Jack: I still can't believe that Senkai doesn't have any practicals just like us.

Y/N: Yeah, and to think that Sougo would beat us to a pulp the last time. But in any case, you do know what will be the result of our training?

He asked as Jack chuckled, nodding a little bit as he looked at his friend, tapping on his shoulder for the moment.

Jack: Yes I do. Don't be a worrywart, everything will be fine.

Y/N: I'm not being worried, it's just that, we had come so far to just fail, right?

Jack: And I'm sure that this will pay off. Trust me, we'll be unstoppable this exams.

He assured him as Y/N let out a sigh, nodding a bit as both of them part ways, heading to the locker rooms to get ready for the exams.

A moment passed by as Jack was finished, heading over to where his class is as he was now in his hero costume.

His costume consists of a black ankle-length tailcoat, a high-necked waistcoat with gold accents, black pants, brown-black winklepickers, a pair of red gloves, and a pair of black pointed shoes.

Jack: It's been a while old friend.

He chuckled to himself as he reached the viewing room for the heroics class of 1-B, heading inside as his class were looking at the monitors.

Jack: Yo!

Monoma: Late again Jack? That's not like you.

Jack: What? Couldn't a guy take his time with getting ready?

He asked as Monoma glared at him for a while as he looked back at the monitor. Apparently, the finals exam would be between their class being a pair and would fight in a series of battles.

Awase: Luckily for you though, you're the only one that who isn't paired up with anyone.

Jack: What's so lucky about that?

He asked as this time, their homeroom teacher finally spoke up, and it was none other than Vlad King.

Vlad: Because, none of them will fight you.

Jack: So I get a free pass?

Vlad: Not quite, someone had volunteered to test you for this exam. 1-A have them too, this person won't be easy to be dealt with. I hope you have been training.

Jack: We'll see about that.

He said as they got back on watching the fight, as Jack was focus on his exam, but he kept on thinking on who would even fight him. Couple of moments later, the last pair had finished battling, earning a nod at Vlad as he was finished grading them.

Vlad: Looks like that's all of them. Jack, you're up.

He said as Jack nodded, walking out of the room as he was heading towards the training area. A little moment later, he found himself standing on the end of the training room, looking around for any signs of unusual sightings.

???: Ready to get your ass kick again?

A voice said as Jack knew who it was, chuckling a little bit as he looked forward, seeing Fuwa walking up to him.