The First Day

As the day ends after two heroic deeds that he had done for today, the H/C haired teen was walking towards his home, feeling a little bit tired as he let out a small sigh.

Y/N: That was really tiring, guess I can only handle a single transformation everyday.

He said as he arrived at his apartment, only to find someone standing in front of his front door.

Y/N: Can I help you?

He asked as the figure heard it and looks at him, the figure has a slender and tall pale-skin physique with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face and often half-opened black eyes.

???: Are you Y/N L/N?

Y/N: Depends on who is asking.

???: Looks like you need convincing.

Y/N: Well, do I have any choice?

He said as he gets into a fighting stance as the other figure just stood there, looking at the man in front of him.

Y/N: What do you want?

He asked as the scarf of the man in front of him flew towards him as he dodges it in the nick of time.

???: Simple, just come with me.

Y/N: And if I don't?

He stood there he was captured by his scarf, wrapping him tightly so he couldn't escape as the figure dragged him.

???: You don't have a choice sadly.

He said as Y/N was about to rebuttal but the man's scarf slowly crept its way to Y/N's mouth and wraps it shut.

???: Just shut up, I won't do anything to you.

He said as he kept on walking. After several hours of walking, they reached a building, resembling the letter "H" as they went inside, Y/N already knew what is the reason the man dragged him there as they went inside.

 After several hours of walking, they reached a building, resembling the letter "H" as they went inside, Y/N already knew what is the reason the man dragged him there as they went inside

Once they headed in, the man continued on walking deep into the endless path of the hallway, eventually, reaching a room as he knocks on it.

???: Come in.