Training Camp (Part I)

As the three students was split away from their group, the remaining students of 1-A found themselves at the bottom of the mountain, groaning and dusting themselves off as they stood up.

From where they are, they found themselves at a forest, unknowingly that this forest has some beasts lurking around the area. Of course, the class didn't knew all of this.

Moments later, they heard some loud rumbling noise echoing throughout the forest. These cause the class to stay on their guard.

Ochaco: Wh-What's that sound?

She said as the class look around, spotting a large beast walking around the forest caught their attention.

Mineta: I can't take it anymore!

He yelled as he runs towards the beast, causing it to look at the class as it roared. Once the beasts caught their attention, without any moment hesitation, it quickly charged up to them.

Todoroki stomped his foot down, creating an ice path towards the beast, freezing down the left leg completely.

Iida: Recipro Burst!

Iida yelled as he ran towards the beast, kicking the other leg off it.

Bakugo: DIE!

He yelled at the top of his lungs as he jump towards it, blasting both of its arms.

Midoriya: SMASH!

The green haired teen yelled as his fist made contact with the beast, delivering one final blow as the beast was defeated.

Kirishima: That's very manly and awesome!

Kirishima said as everyone cheered, only to be cut short by loud roars coming deep within the forest. A couple more of them are heading to their direction.

Midoriya: All right! Lets show them what class 1-A is capable of doing!

He said as the class cheered as they get to their fighting stances.

Back to the riders

As they heard the explosion from far away, they already knew that the class was on the move, they chuckled a little bit as they won't be left alone in the dust.

Knight draws a card as he places it in his Dark Visor, pulling the hilt of it.

Dark Visor: Sōdo Bento!

A lance shape sword flew towards Knight as he catches it, clutching them on his hand. Zolda grabbed his Magnuvisor as he draws a card, placing a card on the magazine.

Magnuvisor: Shūto Bento!

A giant cannon flew towards Zolda as he clutches it on his hands as Ryuki draw a card and places it in his Drag Visor.

Drag Visor: Sutoraiku Bento!

A dragon's head flew towards his hand as it attatches on it getting ready for the offense.