A Walk to the Training Camp

After the whole fiasco at the mall, the three riders decided to head home, along with the things that they had bought as Y/N was still curious on what does the mysterious figure had said towards him.

Timeskip

The day of the training camp was here and Y/N was already packed up, he was petting Tetsu as he looked at the caretaker of the house for the meantime.

Y/N: I trust that the house will still be here by the time that I get back, Sougo.

He said as he looked at the brunette, making his statement in a serious manner as Sougo nodded.

Sougo: Yup, nothing's gonna be wrong here. I promise that this house will still be here, just like you left it!

He said with enthusiasm as Y/N was skeptical, but nonetheless, let it all go as he waved goodbye, picking up his bags as he went straight to UA.

The drive from UA was easy, of course, having Aruto just to stop by and escort the H/C haired teen was out of the usual as Y/N was now seated across Aruto and Izu.

Y/N: I wouldn't expect that you would find my house.

Aruto: Well, you did quite left some details when you were filling up the form.

Y/N: Right...I forgot about that...

The ride towards the school was easy, knowing that some of his classmates will be wondering about it, but he didn't mind. A couple of moments later, they had arrived at UA with Y/N heading out of the limo and waved good bye as the car drives off.

Senkai: Looks like President Aruto had planned a special ride for you.

Y/N: Morning, and yeah it was unexpected.

He explained as Senkai nodded, the both of them walked towards 2 buses out front as they are getting ready to board.

Aizawa: Alright, listen up. This here is Senkai Goku from the General Class. He'll be joining us for the remainder of the training camp. Understand?

Aizawa said as Senkai bowed towards them as a sign of respect as he looked at Class 1-A.

Senkai: I am at your care.

He said as the class nodded, knowing the Senkai, Jack, and Y/N are riders, they are intended to stick throughout the training camp. After with the short announcement and a small manic scene from Monoma, both heroics class went aboard to their respective buses.

Y/N and Senkai are at the 1-A bus, while Jack was on his own class. The both of them found a seat on the far back of the bus, settling in as they sit down as the bus takes off.

Aizawa: Alright, here's the deal, we'll be on this bus for a hour and a half, make sure you are focused and...

He paused as he saw that the class were in constant chaos as Iida tries to gain some order on board, while the two riders were fast asleep, not wanting to deal with anyone as of now before the reach their destination.

An hour and a half later the class reached their destination, the class started to get out of the bus, but Aizawa started to tell them that this was just a pit stop.

Jack: Yo! Over here!

The class heard a voice as they saw Jack, waving at them as Y/N and Senkai wondered a bit, walking over to the other teen.

Y/N: What are you doing here Jack?

Senkai: Aren't you suppose to be with your class?

The both of them asked as Jack nodded as he looks at the both of them.