Provisional License Exam (Part II)

As Class 1-A stood their ground against a surprise ambush, they kept their guard up as the students from different schools were surprised at how ready they were. Not to mention, about Y/N who had already used the 1st of his 3 tries of transforming into a Kamen Rider.

Y/N: You guys all right?

The H/C haired teen asked as his classmates nodded in unison, knowing that they would target the UA students first. The earth beneath them started to shake as Shindo used his quirk.

Y/N: Damn it!!

He yelled as he started to move away from the class. Apparently, this was the only way to separate the entire class, wanting to eliminate them as much as they can.

Y/N: Looks like this plan will do good for them. Making us separated from each other is one tactical advantage for them, but...

He paused as he was surrounded by the students from other schools as he looked around them.

Y/N: I won't hesitate much.

He said as he raised his arms, showing the Faiz Accel as he presses the button.

Axel: Start Up!

As soon as he pressed the button, the timer started to run as time stood slow as he started to run, ball in hand as he started to throw the ball on the spots of the other students, lighting up one by one as it started to ricochet across the others.

Axel: 3...2...1... Deformation.

Time started to speed back to normal as the spots on the other student was turned on.

???: Looks like one student already passed early. Proceed to the Ante Room, Y/N L/N.

The announcer said as the H/C haired teen started to head over to the said room.

Y/N: Well, so much for a challenge then.

He said as he left the other students in confusion on what just happened in a snap. As he reached the Ante Room, he was the only one there for the moment, knowing that he didn't even broke a sweat from earlier as he sits down on a couch nearby.

Y/N: Never really thought of ending it quickly, although, it's nice to just relax for a while.

He said to himself as he looked at the monitor, watching the ongoing test as one by one he studied the other students, of course, his classmates as well.

Y/N: Well, they have a lot of ground to cover. After that small ambush lead by that Shiketsu student, who knows what surprises and mischiefs are in store for them.

He said as he kept on watching, as slowly, the room slowly start to fill up with other students as he was just fixated on watching his class pass in the first test. A little bit later, some UA students were already inside celebrating at how they passed the first test.

Y/N was worried at how little the slots are as his eyes went wide at what he had saw. Aoyama used his quirk as a beacon to attract the other students, just for the rest of 1-A to swarm in and took the distraction to grab a spot.

Y/N: Well I'll be damned.

He cracked a small smile as he folds his arms seeing that their teamwork is getting the best of them as the final ball touched the last participant, the first exam was now over. As the class was now in the Ante Room, Y/N joined up with them as he was able to catch up with them until the next test.

As the MC was explaining the next exam, explosives were set off as the buildings around them started to crumble, making it like a villain had done this.

Y/N: So, it's a rescue mission now?

He said as the class started to move, not wasting any time he gets into action. He started to look around the area as he saw some figures under the rubble, making his way as the people trapped under it started to ask him for help.

Y/N: Please, stay still.

He said as he stood up and looked at them.

Y/N: Build!

He said as he shakes two fullbottles in his hands, his hands started to turn into diamond as he then started to throw a punch at the fallen debris, smashing them with the strength of a gorilla as the debris were no longer visible.

???: Thank you so much!

Y/N only nodded as he examined the people who were trapped under the fallen debris, seeing that they only suffered minimal damage he was relieved about it and decided to carry them to the nearest first-aid station.

Once he reached the first-aid station, he pass over the people to the other students to take care of them as he decided to head over to a different place to search. Bit by bit he was rescuing people from left to right as he started to sat down on the ground.

Y/N: Damn, if this is gonna be a daily occurrence, I might want to be a hero anymore.

He said as he chuckled to himself softly, knowing that this will be his life, well, it has been ever since he got his quirk, he swore that he would be a hero, of course, he is starting to live by that quote of his.

As he was about to get up, a voice started to make it's appearance and frankly, it came from the MC.

MC: This is an emergency, the terrorist have began another attack on the city.

He said as without any complaints or anything coming from the H/C haired teen, he started to run towards the spot where the villain is.

Y/N: I know that the villain is an important factor in this exam. Trying to manage to rescue innocent civilians and fighting the enemy at the same time.

He said as he let out a small sigh from his mouth as he started to look forward at his destination, setting his sights on the task at hand, taking a small look at his watch, seeing that it has now 2/4 limit on his transformation.

"Guess I have to fight and rescue the civilians all at once."