Semi-Finals: Fire/Ice and Explosion vs Dragon and Intellect

As the matches go on, the participants are only down to only just 4, fighting for a spot at the finals for a winner takes all and recognition at being the last man standing during the festival. The pressure was on as the remaining participants getting their rest from their last fight.

The H/C haired teen was seen resting at a bench with in the arena, he looked up for the moment to see Jack walking towards his direction.

Jack: Here, I know you're thirsty.

He said as he hands him a bottle of water as the H/Cnette nodded and took it from him, opening it up to take a drink.

Y/N: Thanks.

Jack: No problem. Hey, I was thinking.

He said as Y/N looked at him, curious on what he was going to say.

Jack: Why don't we go all out?

Y/N: You know that would be a bad idea right?

Jack: I know, but, if I want to head to the finals, why don't I go all out?

Y/N: And risk your identity as a Kamen Rider? Not a chance.

He said as Jack sighed as he shrugged and waved him off, clearly wanting to show off his identity, but little did Jack know, Y/N was considering it also.

The semi-finals was about to begin as Y/N made his way to the bleachers, wanting to focus up at the first match as he took a seat.

Present Mic: Hey yo! It's time for our semi-finals match! For our first match, on the left corner, he is icy as he can be and he can set you on fire, from the heroics class of 1-A, Shoto Todoroki!

He yelled as out comes Todoroki, walking towards the arena as he was focused on going out on his opponent.

Present Mic: And on the other corner, he can multiply, he can set you ablaze, he is the pride of the heroics class of 1-B, Jack Storm!

He yelled as Jack walked out of the entrance, waving at the crowd as his classmates was cheering for him, on the other hand, Monoma just straight up saying to beat the living lights out of Todoroki.

As the participants met at the center, they looked at the other participants as they were ready to fight. Silence waft around the arena as Midnight looked at the both of them.

Midnight: Start!

Todoroki didn't falter as he sends out a massive surge of ice towards Jack as it went straight through him, until he melted it away like it was nothing at all.

Jack: Ice won't cover the raging flames of a dragon!

He said as he charges at him straight up, his hands were burning as he throws some punches at him, making Todoroki dodge at it but manages to get a hit on his side.

Todoroki: Back off!

He yelled as he activated his second quirk, sending flames towards Jack as he dodges it. He kept on sending flame after flame as Jack kept dodging until, he got knocked down by a surprise ice attack from the ground.

Jack: Damn!

He exclaimed as Todoroki sent out the final blow as he sent out a large path of ice towards him, making it the end of the match, or so he thought.

???: Smash Hit!

The ice started to get smashed away as Jack was holding a sword in his hand, panting at how he had saved himself in the nick of time.