The Warning

As the training was over, the four students were back at the viewing area as they reviewed the footage of their fight, while Midoriya was wheeled out towards the infirmary. They were discussing about what went down on the last match as they listened for a little bit.

Y/N was not fazed about what happened back at the match, of course, knowing that the others completely know his little secret as of now. He let out a small sigh as he went out of the room once the classes are over and went to the male's locker room to change back onto his uniform.

Once he was there, one by one, his classmates went inside and did the same thing as they saw Y/N, they can't help telling the story of what had happened earlier, causing for Bakugo to walk out immediately after changing.

Denki: "You were so awesome back there dude!"

Kirishima: "Yeah! I didn't think that the famous vigilante would even go here."

Y/N: "Well, thank you for the compliments. I didn't know that I will have to show it sooner or later."

He said as he shrugs it a little bit as he walked outside after he was finished changing, he decided that he would check up on his friend as he went straight to the infirmary.

Y/N: "I hope that dummy is alright."

He said as he reaches the infirmary, getting a hold of the doorknob as he turns it and opens the door, seeing multiple beds inside and an elderly lady. He walked inside and went straight to the old lady.

Y/N: "Excuse me, mam?"

???: "Yes, what can I do for you?"

Y/N: "You're Recovery Girl right?"

Recov Girl: "Yes I am sonny, is there something wrong?"

Y/N: "Oh, it's nothing, but I am looking for Izuku Midoriya."

Recov Girl: "Oh! The green haired kid, he's on the first bed on the right."

She said as Y/N thanked her and went straight to where Izuku was, upon arriving, he slides the curtains to the side and saw Midoriya's condition, he was all patched up and has a sling on his arms, knowing that he overused his quirk earlier that day.

Y/N: "Well, he looks like a wreck..."

Recov Girl: "He overused his quirk, broke some bones, and he is going to be out until the afternoon."

Y/N: "Guess I'll pick him up here later. Thank you very much for your time."

He said as he waved goodbye and walked out of the infirmary, heading back to his class, hoping that the rest of the day will go smoothly for him.

~Timeskip~

The rest of the day went well for the rest of the class, everyone fixed their stuff as Y/N stood up from his desk and carried both his and Midoriya's bag, knowing that Midoriya was going to get discharged today. He went over to the infirmary and saw the greenette just got out of the room.

Y/N: "Hey Midoriya."

Midoriya: "L/N-san, what are you doing here?"

Y/N: "To simply put, I brought you your bag, I wrote today's notes as well so you don't have to worry about it."

Midoriya: "You did that for me?"

Y/N: "Yeah dude, so, here's your bag and I gotta go. Be seeing you."

He said as he places the bag down and started to wave goodbye, walking towards the exit as he puts his hands in his pocket. As he reached outside, a figure bumped onto him, looking up a little bit to apologize to the figure.