Playing Second Fiddle?!

As the roles were now set in place and the task at hand are now planned, the class of 1-A went to their rooms and get a well deserve rest for the night.

It was a Saturday and the class was now preparing for their act at the school festival, and what better way to do it than practicing their number.

While the others are doing their own thing, a certain H/C haired teen was having a small dilemma of his own.

Y/N: What to do, what to do, what to do?

He said as he was lying down on his bed, thinking about what he will do for the special performance that Jiro had assigned him with. True to his mind and body that he would support his class in any way he can, but from the looks of it, it would be a difficult feat to start with.

He tried looking at his guitar for a moment as a vision of him playing his guitar and singing would be enough for him to call it a day, but that would be overshadowed by his class.

Another one would be a special performance with one of those KPOP groups from South Korea, apparently his best friend joined G/N (Group Name) and have been famous ever since, he did tried to recruit Y/N, but safe to say, he doesn't want that, for now at least. For now, they would want to catch up with each other from the time being.

(A/N: You can put whichever group you like.)

Y/N: With all of these prep gives me more pressure to myself, I know that I don't want to overshadow them, but now I'm thinking if I am the one that's going to be overshadowed with.

He said as he let out a small sigh as Tetsu yawned, the pup was resting on his doggy bed as Y/N just chuckled, thinking that his cooped up feeling would hinder his thinking for the moment, he decided to head out for the moment to think about some things.

As he walked towards the door after a short elevator ride, he took a small look at what was happening, Jiro teaching the band the song that they are going to perform, and as well as the stage production team discussing the flow of the show.

Y/N: Everyone is busy except for me, I know the dance team are doing their best as well.

He thought as he sighed as he opened the door, seeing that three figures were at a distance with Aizawa standing in front.

Y/N: Wonder what's happening.

He said as he closed the door behind him as he walked towards the three, mainly Midoriya, Ochaco, and Tsuyu. As he was near them, he caught a sight of white hair as he was surprised that Eri was in their school ground.

Y/N: Eri!

Eri: N/N.

Ojiro: Who's she? Is she Togata's kid?

Y/N dismissed what Ojiro said as he doesn't want to rant or burst into laughter as he tried to compose himself for a bit.

Tsuyu: You look so pretty today.

Ochaco: So cute!

The both of them said as Midoriya and Y/N stood beside themselves as Aizawa speaks up as Mirio started to reveal himself.

Aizawa: Midoriya, Y/N. We've received the principal's approval.

He said as he recalled what Principal Nezu said as Y/N looked at Mirio, dusting himself off with the leaves he has.

Aizawa: To prevent her from freaking out by unfamiliar environments, we brought her early.

He said as two more figures started to walk over to the group.

Iida: Eri. It's that kid from our internship. I'm Iida. Nice to meet you.

Mineta: I'm Mineta. I look forward to meeting you ten years from now.